A simple fix or not?

PDA

ldlfh7
April 15, 2013, 06:03 PM
I recently got stevens 320 pump 12 ga as a birthday gift. I did a little research and quickly determined these were poorly made chinese guns. Anyways I shot maybe 150-200 rounds from it with no problems. Then, went to rack the slide while target shooting and the damn pump breaks. The weld must have broke or something. I remember reading about this from another forum in the past so I know I am not the only one.

Here is my question: Is this an easy fix or cheap fix? Is it even worth it to get it fixed? From what I can tell Savage only carries the warranty to the original purchaser and this was my Dad. He is overseas right now so now what?

If you enjoyed reading about "A simple fix or not?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Jim K
April 16, 2013, 12:37 AM
Without knowing exactly what broke, I can't say how difficult the repair would be. I would contact Savage; just tell them you are the son of the purchaser and want to get the gun repaired. See what they say.

Jim

If you enjoyed reading about "A simple fix or not?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!