Anybody catch Dawn of the Dead Teaser on USA?

PDA

lotus
March 15, 2004, 11:55 PM
Wow! That ten minute segment blew away the entire length of 29 Days Later. For some reason I thought this movie was going to look like Scooby Doo with zombies. Guess not. I guess I know what I'm up to Friday night!

Edited to add gun-related content:

Yes, you do still have to shoot zombies in the head to stop them. :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Anybody catch Dawn of the Dead Teaser on USA?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
mgjohn
March 16, 2004, 12:04 AM
It does look like it will be interesting.

MAKOwner
March 16, 2004, 12:07 AM
Looks awesome frankly, I've been looking forward to this movie for a long time all the while hoping heavily they won't screw it up, which seemed likely. I'm happy to say from this teaser and the other clips I've seen it's quite possible this will dethrone the original as the greatest Zombie movie ever.... I can't wait to see the whole thing...

Mulliga
March 16, 2004, 12:12 AM
I don't think anything can dethrone the original.

"Dawn of the Dead" is definitely in my top 5. If they have anything remotely close to that gun store scene* in the original, I'll be happy. :)

*For those who have never seen "Dawn of the Dead," the four survivors find a gunstore in the mall. What comes next is a gunnie's wet dream - guns, ammo, and holsters, all for the taking! Classic scene.

PETER: Guns are first. Guns and ammunition.

Spark
March 16, 2004, 12:28 AM
Fast zombies is the scariest thing ever.

birddog
March 16, 2004, 07:58 AM
I woke my wife up to watch it...she did NOT thank me afterward.

Looks like it's gonna be a good one!

bogie
March 16, 2004, 12:00 PM
Well, I bought the reissue last night...

Along with the OTHER reason to carry guns while traveling: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Damn, I'm not gonna sleep well for a few days...

pax
March 16, 2004, 01:08 PM
"General Firearms Discussions: all posts must be gun-related."

Closed as OT.

pax

You know what the difference between me and you really is? You look out there and see a horde of evil, brain eating zombies. I look out there and see a target rich environment. -- Buzz Knox on TFL

If you enjoyed reading about "Anybody catch Dawn of the Dead Teaser on USA?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!