Kudos to a vendor

PDA

bothenook
April 17, 2013, 12:02 PM
I don't usually do this, but the service was so great that I had to tell someone, and who better than the guys that could use it!
I ordered some BP goodies from The Gun Works in Oregon (http://thegunworks.com/) late Friday night. Saturday I had an email saying the order was being filled, and it arrived Monday in the mail. It just doesn't get better than that.
Hope I'm not breaking any rules here, but the service was remarkable. That, and they had goodies I'd been looking for (some I found at a higher price elsewhere) that were out most everywhere else.
They aren't the cheapest, but damn are they fast.

If you enjoyed reading about "Kudos to a vendor" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
robhof
April 17, 2013, 01:01 PM
I hope you're not doing anything wrong, as good vendors need all our support and bad vendors need to be exposed. I've raved about Ruger service many times as they are just so darn nice and work hard for customer satisfaction, at least for me and some of my friends.:rolleyes::)

Nappers
April 18, 2013, 03:02 PM
I buy most of my black powder stuff from them, Joe and Suzi are great people and I visit when I can. I think they bought Oregon Barrel company and make custom guns and good deals for used guns. They have a ton of stuff. They have a decent catog too.

If you enjoyed reading about "Kudos to a vendor" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!