how all senators voted so far

PDA

dab102999
April 17, 2013, 07:29 PM
This link should take you right to the proposed admendments. You can click to open and it will show you exactly how each senator voted on each admendment. I know I am printing it off when this round is done so I can continue to make phone calls.

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/vote_menu_113_1.htm

If you enjoyed reading about "how all senators voted so far" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
hey_poolboy
April 17, 2013, 07:36 PM
Thanks for the link. I'll be keeping this in mind. Not really happy with the position of either of our senators on all of the votes.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

dab102999
April 17, 2013, 08:06 PM
Definatly not happy with mine either but also was not surprised..seen that part comming. I have let it be known where my vote will fall next time around and also let others know that even if i cant vote for them their name will always be remembered if i ever have a chance to vote for them. Or against them.

X-Rap
April 17, 2013, 08:20 PM
http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=113&session=1&vote=00091
Interesting vote tally on keeping us out of any anti 2a UN treaty. This issue was/is fuel for much conspiracy talk and those with concern are often ridiculed but when I see that the only ones against keeping us out are D's it amazes me that there are kool aid drinkers that can act like gun control is a bi partisan issue.

Ed4032
April 17, 2013, 08:46 PM
Proud to be a Texan.

hso
April 17, 2013, 10:14 PM
Only a very few Rs voted YEA on any of the S.649 amendments.

We owe a GREAT vote of thanks to the Democrats that vote NO against those.

dc.fireman
April 17, 2013, 11:14 PM
hso - I'm still of the opinion that a particular Senator from Virginia who is up for re-election in 2014 was only voted the way he did to save his political hide. I'll still send him a thank you note. His early tweets and comments led many a Virginia Gentleman to believe that we were about to be seriously misrepresented...

MyGreenGuns
April 18, 2013, 04:06 AM
Not really happy with the position of either of our senators on all of the votes.

+1 Me either.

JERRY
April 18, 2013, 04:35 AM
hso - I'm still of the opinion that a particular Senator from Virginia who is up for re-election in 2014 was only voted the way he did to save his political hide. I'll still send him a thank you note. His early tweets and comments led many a Virginia Gentleman to believe that we were about to be seriously misrepresented...

isnt that the way its suppose to be? the rep votes (within the law) the way his constituants want. he represents you, not himself.

lumanaughty
April 18, 2013, 08:26 AM
One thing positive that came from the scare of new gun legislation is that I am a lot more involved and aware of the legislative process.

This year I became a life member of the NRA and have been following state and federal bills, I have been emailing my representatives each time a bill comes up for voting. The nra-ila with their emails have alerts and links the email your representatives have been helpful.

Now I know where my representatives stand on gun issues and I will vote accordingly in the next elections.

Ryanxia
April 18, 2013, 04:43 PM
One thing positive that came from the scare of new gun legislation is that I am a lot more involved and aware of the legislative process.

This year I became a life member of the NRA and have been following state and federal bills, I have been emailing my representatives each time a bill comes up for voting. The nra-ila with their emails have alerts and links the email your representatives have been helpful.

Now I know where my representatives stand on gun issues and I will vote accordingly in the next elections.
Good on you. Keep it up, we can't ever put our blinders back on.

dc.fireman
April 18, 2013, 10:43 PM
Actually, Jerry - No. The Representative should have the moral compass to stand up to the oath he swore. We are not a "democracy" - we are a Constitutional Republic.

If you enjoyed reading about "how all senators voted so far" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!