Angry Obama: Gun Lobby 'Willfully Lied'

PDA

jamesbeat
April 17, 2013, 10:52 PM
Since Obama today claimed that the gun lobby 'willfully lied', I thought it might be fun to have a thread in which we put together a compendium of the lies that the antis have told to date.
Aside from being a fun way to celebrate today's victory, it might also turn into a useful resource in our continuing fight.
Citations are encouraged.

I'll start: the antis talk a lot about how many children are killed with guns each year, but neglect to mention that the category of 'children' somehow includes gang members under 21 years of age.

If you enjoyed reading about "Angry Obama: Gun Lobby 'Willfully Lied'" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
OilyPablo
April 17, 2013, 10:55 PM
Counting suicides as gun violence.

Totally ignoring the decrease in crime with the increase in responsible gun ownership.

Ignoring history.

Obama using family and children as props for his antigun stance and him saying he would never do such a thing.

Blackstone
April 17, 2013, 10:59 PM
Claims a fully automatic weapon was used at sandy hook

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/04/shameless-liar-obama-says-newtown-killer-used-fully-automatic-weapon/

KevinB
April 17, 2013, 10:59 PM
90% of America is in favor of Obama's "common sense" gun control.

S.649 would eliminate Internet sales without a background check. Oh yeah, I forgot, we have that already :rolleyes:

xfyrfiter
April 17, 2013, 11:03 PM
O lies if his lips are moving, unless his mouth is full.

Deltaboy
April 17, 2013, 11:03 PM
Compare Chicago to Houston and you see that Gun Control is only good if your using both hands.

jon_in_wv
April 17, 2013, 11:04 PM
Let's see. He lectures ad nauseam about the "lies" told about the bills, yet he claims its legal for criminals and the mentally insane to have firearms, the bill "only" effected internet sales and gun shows, and 90% of EVERYONE wanted it passed. He is enraging to listen to. He also claims the republicans use a distortion of the senate rules to block the bills but he didn't mind violating the Constitution blatantly to pass obamacare though did he?

The biggest lie is the Manchin-Toomey bill is a gun friendly "compromise". First lie is the name itself. It is an AMENDMENT to the Reid bill which renames it to sound more popular. Secondly it make's Reids bill even worse the way I read it.

If you read all the "common sense" bills the democrats have put out you will find gun registration, gutting state CCW, weapons bans, magazine bans, registration of "assault weapons", authorization of studies to "solve gun violence" by organizations like the CDC, bans on legal private commerce, invasions of personal rights to privacy and medical records, and maybe most despicably attempts to disarm veterans without any due process of law. Calling any of that "common sense" or "reasonable" is just sick and anyone who doesn't make it known in the upcoming elections should be ashamed of themselves.

Deaf Smith
April 17, 2013, 11:05 PM
The words 'Gun violence' are the liberals best LIE.

See there is violence. Tools do not produce violence. People are violent, not the tool.

The fact a particular tool is used is meaningless cause if that tool is taken away then other tools will just supplant them.

Cain killed Abel with a rock... and not a Glock. Yes it is sort of a catchy statement, something Jessie Jackson would say I guess, but still it's true.

So it does not matter if suicides are counted in Obama's world of 'gun violence'. The whole idea of 'gun violence' is just a liberal LIE.

Deaf

leprechaun50
April 17, 2013, 11:07 PM
Larger server needed to post all his lies.

Yo Mama
April 17, 2013, 11:08 PM
Guns kill people. :banghead:

OilyPablo
April 17, 2013, 11:10 PM
Yeah the whole line about all people who own guns are nuts, and are responsible for crime. Now it's all people who own guns are nuts except those who believe in "reasonable gun control".

The claim that gun control works.

Kim
April 17, 2013, 11:11 PM
Gun Safety used for Gun Control. NRA are shills for CORPORATE (i.e. EVIL Capitalist) BIG GUN manufactures.

joeschmoe
April 17, 2013, 11:14 PM
He lied when he claimed the bill was targeted to prevent another school massacre, even though it only effected lawful gun owners.
He lied about internet and gun "sales". Which are already privately owned after filling 4473's and passing background checks.
He lied about not trying to infringe on our 2nd rights.
He lied the government was doing everything they could within the law, while not enforcing existing laws.
He lied about going after gun "traffickers" ignoring the governments thousands of "fast and furious" trafficking schemes.
He lied.

OilyPablo
April 17, 2013, 11:18 PM
Yeah I love the lie about the NRA just being a "lobby group" that mysteriously gets money just from rich gun makers and just buys it's way through DC. The press carries O's water big time on this one.

Hoppes Love Potion
April 17, 2013, 11:27 PM
He actually claimed most "NRA families" supported the bill.

The most telling thing, which exposes completely how little they really care about "the children", is the mainstream media's total blackout of inter-city gun violence and murder. 26 more in Chicago this weekend, including 9 in one house, murdered in gang violence.

Obama will never say a word about those children, those mostly black children, some of them killed on Obama's own residential Chicago street. It would completely betray the ultimate goal, the complete disarmament of the citizenry. We can see what life is like in places where no law-abiding person is allowed to own guns. This is their vision for America.

jon_in_wv
April 17, 2013, 11:29 PM
Even if it was true why would it be so unreasonable for an entire industry to lobby in behalf of trying to avoid having itself declared "illegal" or bankrupted by fallacious lawsuits? They are engaging in legal commerce in support of a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT. Why would it even be wrong if they did support he NRA? That is such garbage. I guess he wants the sheep to believe the NRA doesn't actually have any members, its just "big business" behind it.

Don't forget another popular lie lately that gun sales are WAY down and most "reasonable people" have become enlightened enough to realize guns have no place in a modern society like ours. Of course, for some reason though, everyone is sold out of every darned thing you want to buy lately.

USAF_Vet
April 17, 2013, 11:32 PM
DiFi stuck her fingers inside wounds made from imploding bullets.

The_Next_Generation
April 17, 2013, 11:32 PM
Banning "x" will "save the children"..WRONG..All that is doing is stripping them of their rights when they get old enough to use them..

Byrd666
April 17, 2013, 11:53 PM
First and foremost, when has any firearm loaded itself, chambered a round into itself, released any or all the safeties, and fired a round killing or injuring somebody. Guns or firearms are a machine. Nothing more. Nothing less. One more time. Guns Don't kill people. People kill people

Justin
April 17, 2013, 11:55 PM
I thought it might be fun to have a thread in which we put together a compendium of the lies that the antis have told to date.

I don't know if THR has enough storage space on the server to be able to document them all.

DoubleMag
April 18, 2013, 12:00 AM
Here's a lie: Manchin & Toomey will be reelected:evil:

JERRY
April 18, 2013, 12:11 AM
hes from chicago {deleted}, whatdja expect?

r1derbike
April 18, 2013, 12:15 AM
I never inhaled, like somebody else I know.

PlaneJain
April 18, 2013, 12:16 AM
Seriously? If Obama lies, don't ya think CNN, NBC, CBS MSNBC, ABC and all the other right wing news media would report on it?
:banghead:

;)

April 18, 2013, 12:18 AM
It is nice to see Obama whine about the failure of his lies. I suspect that this is the first of many such instances.

788Ham
April 18, 2013, 12:19 AM
^^^^ He never inhaled, but he blows smoke worse than Billie did!.^^^^^

Alizard
April 18, 2013, 12:19 AM
Since Obama today claimed that the gun lobby 'willfully lied', I thought it might be fun to have a thread in which we put together a compendium of the lies that the antis have told to date.
Aside from being a fun way to celebrate today's victory, it might also turn into a useful resource in our continuing fight.
Citations are encouraged.

I'll start: the antis talk a lot about how many children are killed with guns each year, but neglect to mention that the category of 'children' somehow includes gang members under 21 years of age.

Don't forget the big one: how anybody who keeps a gun in his home is 1000X more likely to be shot with it than use it for self defense.

avs11054
April 18, 2013, 12:21 AM
AR-15's aren't hunting rifles.

Nobody needs a 30 round mag for sporting purposes.

A shotgun is a better home-defense weapon than an AR-15.

I support the second amendment, but...

xXxplosive
April 18, 2013, 12:24 AM
Shoots Skeet on his vacations...............Right.

rondog
April 18, 2013, 12:24 AM
Who does he think he is, calling ANYBODY a liar???

And just exactly who did they poll to get 90%? I wasn't asked MY opinion, were any of YOU asked?

Didn't think so.

Deanimator
April 18, 2013, 12:34 AM
Actually, as I recall, it was "children" under ***24*** years of age.

I wonder what possessed Jimmy Carter to issue me a MACHINE GUN when I was only a "child"...

Deanimator
April 18, 2013, 12:35 AM
My response to Obama's snit?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gfanikf
April 18, 2013, 12:38 AM
AR-15's aren't hunting rifles.

That's not actually a lie depending on the state, sadly in PA its not, and one of the reasons I suspect I never took an interest in hunting.

THE MACHINIST
April 18, 2013, 12:39 AM
If a lie is told often enough it becomes the truth.- lenin

monet61
April 18, 2013, 12:41 AM
I get the impression that what he's mad about isn't so much the issue as it is that he didn't succeed in his agenda. People like the President and Harry Reed are only concerned about their abilty to get their way, no matter how much people disagree with them. JMHO.

morcey2
April 18, 2013, 12:43 AM
That's got to be one of the best/worst cases of psychological projection that I've ever seen in my life.

Matt

zxcvbob
April 18, 2013, 12:50 AM
http://images.thetruthaboutcars.com/2011/09/Simpsons-Nelson-haha.jpg

browneu
April 18, 2013, 01:06 AM
I get the impression that what he's mad about isn't so much the issue as it is that he didn't succeed in his agenda. People like the President and Harry Reed are only concerned about their abilty to get their way, no matter how much people disagree with them. JMHO.

I think you're right. This is his first political defeat. I have a sinking feeling that the next three years will not be kind to him.

He and his friends poked the hornets nest one to many times and now they're getting stung. We have to continue to sting them in 2014.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

nathan
April 18, 2013, 01:09 AM
Finally i need to get an AR midlength. Thanks to all Senators who held the 2A as nonnegotiable.

Lennyjoe
April 18, 2013, 01:13 AM
He lied about, Fast and Furious, Obamacare and a whole slew of things during his election campaign. His actions today were not worthy of the position he holds.

rondog
April 18, 2013, 01:31 AM
BTW, what's the deal with using Air Force One and God-only-knows-how-many-personnel-and-dollars to fly all these "victims and victims' families" in to Washington to parade them in front of the Senate? I have no issue with them having their say, but not on the taxpayers' dime!!!

BBQJOE
April 18, 2013, 01:38 AM
He has lied about everything.
No new taxes.
Transparent government.
Fast and furious....
It goes on forever.
He will be exposed eventually for all his corruption and manipulation. The people who have been blind, are now seeing the truth.

After all my emails and faxes, I really hope my help made the difference this time.

MICHAEL T
April 18, 2013, 01:40 AM
Where did this 90% of the people come from . I have yet to met any one who wanted this.

BBQJOE
April 18, 2013, 01:43 AM
Where did this 90% of the people come from . I have yet to met any one who wanted this.
From the same 90% I don't know that wanted government controlled heath care.

Dr.Rob
April 18, 2013, 02:03 AM
I'm not gloating just yet. They will be back.

basicblur
April 18, 2013, 03:06 AM
Obama’s continued use of the claim that 40 percent of gun sales lack background checks

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/obamas-continued-use-of-the-claim-that-40-percent-of-gun-sales-lack-background-checks/2013/04/01/002e06ce-9b0f-11e2-a941-a19bce7af755_blog.html

Originally given TWO Pinocchios, but when the administration had time to correct their LIE, they did not, so the Washington Post upped it to THREE Pinocchios.

I've also heard the NRA and GOA did surveys of their members regarding UBCs - the NRA says 5% of their members support it, the GOA said 4% of their members did.
At's a fer cry from the 83% figure I've heard numerous talking heads report AFA NRA members supporting UBC.

BBQJOE
April 18, 2013, 03:08 AM
Good lord.
How all this would play if "All in the Family" was still around.:p

basicblur
April 18, 2013, 03:10 AM
I'm whipping through my DVRed MSNBC shows and Piers Morgan (research only, donchaknow) in order to see what lies they're telling tonight.
(I do take a perverse pleasure in watching their heads explode over this defeat)

Lawrence O'Donnell is NOW tying the NRA to the marathon bomber! :banghead:

These folks are unbelievable...

EDIT: Video and story @ http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/msnbc-nra-business-helping-bombers-get-away-their-crimes_718001.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

That evil NRA! Now they have a hand in the marathon bombing!

Davek1977
April 18, 2013, 04:47 AM
Any lies tild by the gun lobby, if any, pale in comparison to the monumental FUBAR that was Fast and Furious.

Ignition Override
April 18, 2013, 05:51 AM
The antis must have a think tank (so to speak..) of people who are right now creating more lies to be fed to the mostly state-controlled media after the next tragedy.

Shifty
April 18, 2013, 06:06 AM
It still makes me want to bang my head against the wall whenever they cite that "the majority" of Americans want stronger gun control laws. News flash, it doesn't matter. We have a constitution and bill of rights for a reason. A true democracy is selfish, and would "want" itself into chaos with entitlements.

How come no one points this out to them? They are elected to govern, to uphold the constitution for all of us. Not most of us. Its not a popularity contest.

Blackstone
April 18, 2013, 06:28 AM
They seem happy enough to hide behind the 1A while they spout all that rubbish.

scythefwd
April 18, 2013, 06:41 AM
The purpose of a government is to protect the rights of the few from the tyranny of the many. That happened today, but barely. Anti's will see this narrow loss as an encouragement to continue pressing. Only when they are soundly beaten by 2/3 will they ever consider backing off... I wont see that in my life time, and I'm relatively young.

Deanimator
April 18, 2013, 06:49 AM
If a lie is told often enough it becomes the truth.- lenin
But ONLY if you can tell that lie without (or largely without) contradiction.

The internet has put an end to that.

Not coincidentally, I've heard rumblings against the FIRST Amendment from the fringes of the left since the start of the Obama administration.

bikerdoc
April 18, 2013, 07:10 AM
I wonder what possessed Jimmy Carter to issue me a MACHINE GUN when I was only a "child"...

Nixon did it to me in 68, and Bush did it to my son in 03.

When did Barry ever tote a rifle?

Carl N. Brown
April 18, 2013, 07:30 AM
Lies used to promote gun control:

Lie: 40% of gun sales are at gun shows without a background check.
(And according to the Adam "American AlQaeda" Gadahn video they are fully automatic weapons sold without ID, and some California-born Jihadist poseur in Pakistan is an unimpeachable source to the American leftwingnuts.)

Lie: 90% of Mexican crime guns come from US gun shops.

I could go into detail on these statistical lies used by the Obama Administration.

Short form:

The survey that gave 40% (NSPOF) gave "from where" answers of 4% (four percent) gun acquisitions at gun shows plus flea markets total. The 4% from gun shows and flea markets includes from dealers and from private parties.
The NSPOF "from where" and "from whom" give 60% gun acquisitions from gun dealers, 40% from non-dealers: 13% used guns from private parties, 3% private swaps and trades of used guns, 19% gifts among family and friends, 5% inhertitances. So Obama Admin and their mass media echo chamber report 40% non-dealer as 40% gun show sales without background check and formulate federal bills on a false representation of the stats.

Bureau of Justice Statistics survey of state convicts gave crime gun sources as 1.7% gunshows and flea markets. Jeez people, every gun show I have attended had cops at the door checking and cable-tying guns and rumors of undercover ATF prowling the aisles. Gun shows and flea markets: 4% of traffick among general public, 1.7% of crime guns.

90% of Mexican crime guns that appear in ATF records of guns made in USA or legally imported into USA actually came from US gun shops. As Department of Homeland Security, DOJ OIG and private StratFor pointed out:
o Mexico seized 30,000 firearms in drug-related cases 2004-2008.
o ATF advised Mexico to submit only guns that appeared to be US origin.
o Mexico submitted 7,200 that appeared to be US origin.
o ATF found 4,000 in their records and 87% 3,480 had been sold in the US.
That 87% of traceables is 12% of the guns siezed in drug crimes.

There is a new president in Mexico, but you do not see him like El Presidente Filipe Calderon in Rose Garden events with Obama or a joint session of Congress calling for more US gun control to fight gun violence in Mexico. The new president has vowed to solve the violence by demilitarizing the Mexican Drug War, militarized by Calderon in Dec 2006 in an initial operation that saw 50 police, 100 soldiers and 500 cartel members dead, and cartels increasingly fighting police, military and each other until the death toll reached 24,000 a year at one point.

mcdonl
April 18, 2013, 07:49 AM
Despite what the liberal press wants people to believe, 90% of Americans WERE NOT in favor of additional gun control measures.

As a tax paying American, who along with millions of other Americans rose against this tide of emotion to protect our 2nd amendment rights I am insulted that we are disregarded as Americans and all of the credit for the defeating of this bill is being given (blamed on) the Senate. They did listen to their constituents and those who voted for this bill will lose their jobs at the next election. Just like they did in 1994.

The American people wrote, emailed, called and went to visit our Senators and let them know that we also want to stop the violence, but that gun laws would not do it.

This is a pivotal moment in fight against violence in our great country.

Now is the time to bolster and enforce the many existing gun laws, which can be accomplished through executive orders and it is time to reform the mental health system in such a way that these sick individuals do not so easily slip through the cracks.

This is not now, and never was about guns. It is about violence and mental health.

Kiln
April 18, 2013, 08:00 AM
1. The NRA is a crazy fanatical fringe group that is fueled by the big gun companies and none of its funding comes from it's 4.5 million members.

2. The Brady Campaign doesn't want to damage your gun rights, they just want to make you safer by taking them away.

3. Limiting the use of high capacity magazines and weapons with scary looking features will not have any effect on the people's ability to form militias but will stop crime by limiting the damage done in shootings. So let me get this straight, it won't hinder your ability to defend yourself, but will hinder a bad guy's ability to do harm to people? Those two things are mutually exclusive and can't both be correct.

4. We're going it for the kids, honest. We're not exploiting a tragedy to try and trump up support for gun control measures that haven't had any support since the AWB expired.

5. Low cap mags prevent mass shootings. Except for those standard ten round mags that were used in both Columbine and Virginia Tech.

6. It takes minutes to change a magazine, but only if you're handicapped or Joe Biden.

jbrown50
April 18, 2013, 08:03 AM
Obama's biggest lie is:

I support the Second Amendment *BUT*........

beatledog7
April 18, 2013, 08:09 AM
The single biggest lie our president has foisted on us all -- Obamacare.

That said, I have a hard time believing anything he says. He's told too many lies about too may things to have any credibility left.

Walkalong
April 18, 2013, 08:20 AM
Obama is all about emotion, so what is new here. I would have been shocked if he and other supporters of the anti gun legislation had not had a press conference and wrung their hands about how horrible the failure is. And naturally they will tote out the same baloney about crime and school kids etc, etc.

Blackstone
April 18, 2013, 08:26 AM
Obama's biggest lie is:

I support the Second Amendment *BUT*........
I'm no racist BUT... :D

sota
April 18, 2013, 08:36 AM

can we at least dance a little?

http://www.sotsyndicate.com/images/smilies/happyhoz.gif

Queen_of_Thunder
April 18, 2013, 08:40 AM
He actually claimed most "NRA families" supported the bill.

The most telling thing, which exposes completely how little they really care about "the children", is the mainstream media's total blackout of inter-city gun violence and murder. 26 more in Chicago this weekend, including 9 in one house, murdered in gang violence.

Obama will never say a word about those children, those mostly black children, some of them killed on Obama's own residential Chicago street. It would completely betray the ultimate goal, the complete disarmament of the citizenry. We can see what life is like in places where no law-abiding person is allowed to own guns. This is their vision for America.
There are three reasons for ignoring Chicago and other Citys problems. It has do do with the color of ones skin, their economic status and the failure of LE/Justice System when dealing with violent people.

longknife12
April 18, 2013, 08:46 AM
If one of my kids had thrown a tantrum like that, there would have been hell to pay! Only first round it'll be back.
Dan

larryh1108
April 18, 2013, 08:57 AM
He got testy when he talked about how someone called the Sandy Hook families props. He stated that they deserved to be heard. In all of his campaigning, I missed seeing the victims and families of the thousands of people who are alive today because they were able to defend themselves. Don't they deserve to be heard as well?

alsaqr
April 18, 2013, 09:11 AM
Yep, this same administration refuses to arrest convicted felons who attempt to buy guns. This same administration refuses to prosecute convicted felons for possession of firearms.

Obama's sour faced shotgun, Biden, says the justice dep't can't be bothered with prosecuting felons who lie on the 4473.

In response to Mr. Baker's comments, Vice-President Biden said, "And to your point, Mr. Baker, regarding the lack of prosecutions on lying on Form 4473s, we simply don't have the time or manpower to prosecute everybody who lies on a form, that checks a wrong box, that answers a question inaccurately." That's right: Biden said the administration just doesn't have time to prosecute crimes (felonies punishable by up to a 10-year prison sentence) under existing laws, but is proposing a host of sweeping new laws.

http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/articles/2013/1/biden-says-administration-doesn%27t-have-time-to-prosecute-people-who-lie-on-background-checks.aspx

OilyPablo
April 18, 2013, 09:22 AM
Well, yes Mr. Obama, using those people like that was indeed a prop.

Pilot
April 18, 2013, 09:24 AM
I have NEVER been more embarrassed by a sitting President in all my life. Even Carter was better, and that isn't saying much.

We need to support our 2A rights even more now. This isn't the end. Thank your Senators that voted against this dribble, and tell the others what you think.

Water-Man
April 18, 2013, 10:01 AM
preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States

HOOfan_1
April 18, 2013, 10:17 AM
I don't know if THR has enough storage space on the server to be able to document them all.

It might be easier to list the times he told the truth.......

I got nothing...

bigdaa
April 18, 2013, 10:19 AM
Where Obama is concerned, it was never the color o his skin that bothered me.

It is the color o his heart.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/17/obama-denounces-gun-rights-groups-willful-liars/

Blackstone
April 18, 2013, 10:21 AM
It might be easier to list the times he told the truth.......

I got nothing...
"Obama tells the truth":

http://i.imgur.com/hBcdqEs.jpg

returningfire
April 18, 2013, 10:29 AM
The list of lies is endless. But does anyone remember even one truth about gun violence the antis said? That's me too, I can't think of any.

Sorry, after reading the complete list of posts I see that I am not the first one that could not find truth in their arguments.

Pilot
April 18, 2013, 10:33 AM
The term "gun violence" is a lie. It is HUMAN VIOLENCE. Guns can't commit violence.

Blackstone
April 18, 2013, 10:35 AM
Moreover that they choose to focus on gun violence, over violence in general.

Pilot
April 18, 2013, 10:41 AM
Their goal is not to stop "violence" it is to disarm a law abiding populace that can fight back tyranny, and an over controlling government. You've witnessed that in the UK.

bigdaa
April 18, 2013, 10:42 AM
Their goal is not to stop "violence" it is to disarm a law abiding populace that can fight back tyranny, and an over controlling government. You've witnessed that in the UK.
This is the truth and it is backed by audios of their conversations.
There won't be any erasure in these instances as there are way too many copies.

Blackstone
April 18, 2013, 10:45 AM
Are any of these recordings on Youtube or anywhere I could listen to them?

April 18, 2013, 12:12 PM
My personal favorite Obama lie?

This-

"There were no coherent arguments as to why we wouldn't do this," Obama claimed. "It came down to politics."

Yeah, 'cause Obama has never "played politics" before. hee hee hee :evil:

runner55
April 18, 2013, 12:43 PM
None of the information cited here means a thing because WE all know the truth. This is merely preaching to the choir. What needs to be done is to help find a way to expose Zero's true agendas in a way that he will be known for the slime ball he is. Fast and Furious is still a possibility, "Obama Care" will buckle in 2014, our economic situation is building pressure. If we look hard enough, there has to be something that hasn't come to the fore front yet that will sink him.

Akita1
April 18, 2013, 12:45 PM
My personal fav is the 40% of sales via "gunshow loophole" bovine fecal matter. Math, much like humor, is a difficult concept.

bigdaa
April 18, 2013, 02:47 PM
Are any of these recordings on Youtube or anywhere I could listen to them?
This is a good place for real info.
I use this only as a start.

http://www.infowars.com/democrats-call-for-door-to-door-gun-confiscation/

Next:

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/02/5303-leaked-doj-memo-gun-ban-confiscation-buy-back/

HighExpert
April 18, 2013, 02:54 PM
If the NRA really did lie, and I don't think they did, O shouldn't be too upset..after all he has set the standard of telling the truth back about 2000 years in the last 5. We are just following the example set by our "Dear Leader". What better complement could we pay him?

morcey2
April 18, 2013, 02:56 PM
This is a good place for real info.
I use this only as a start.

http://www.infowars.com/democrats-call-for-door-to-door-gun-confiscation/

Infowars? Really? Hmmmmmm.

Alizard
April 18, 2013, 04:42 PM
I like the one where Obama said:

"Guns don't make us safer."

As everywhere he or his family goes, there are about 15 secret service agents all packing SIGs.

Cosmoline
April 18, 2013, 05:05 PM
Complaining about politics in DC is like complaining about cold in Antarctica.

FitGunner
April 18, 2013, 05:09 PM
I think part of why he is angry is that he hoped for this to pass the Senate and fail in the House. He wants control of the House in 2014 and he could demonize the Republicans more if they voted down the bill. "Shame on you. It passed the Senate so the House should have passed it too. It's just common sense!"

He also just wants everything to go his way and acts like a spoiled child when something doesn't. He and other antis will try other methods to shove something through.

Bubbles
April 18, 2013, 05:41 PM
Here's a lie: Manchin & Toomey will be reelected
Unfortunately Manchin probably will be. :banghead:

larryh1108
April 18, 2013, 06:02 PM
He's lied from day 1 and turns into a sore and bitter loser when others lie against him? Funny, very funny. It's like the pot calling the kettle black. As happens to many people who get power, they feel they are above everyone and everything and rules don't apply to them. He doesn't have to play fair, he's the president! Ha!

r1derbike
April 18, 2013, 06:06 PM
Another thumbs-down here on infowars.

Guns make me, my family, and my property safer. So there's another Obama lie.

joeschmoe
April 18, 2013, 06:17 PM
As everywhere he or his family goes, there are about 15 secret service agents all packing SIGs.

15? He travels with a small army and air wing.

Ky Larry
April 18, 2013, 06:58 PM
"A.G. Holder and I were never briefed on Fast and Furious."

IIRC, Nobammo told this whopper after the murder of a federal agent. Watching him have a hissy fit on TV was one of the most satisfying things I've seen.

Roadking Rider
April 18, 2013, 07:11 PM
He's been lying from the very beginning. He said he was born in America. That was a lie. The list just keeps getting bigger. He's got one hell of a nerve calling anyone a liar. His lies are catching up with him.

jon_in_wv
April 19, 2013, 08:45 PM
^^^^ He never inhaled, but he blows smoke worse than Billie did!.^^^^^

Are you kidding? obama makes me MISS Billie.

ApacheCoTodd
April 19, 2013, 09:00 PM
being a subject matter expert in obfuscation and mis-direction.

RetiredUSNChief
April 19, 2013, 09:59 PM
Larger server needed to post all his lies.

Gee, thanks!

I'll have you know that cleaning Dr. Pepper off my laptop screen and out of my keyboard was NOT on my list of things to occupy my time tonight...

:neener:

danez71
April 19, 2013, 10:09 PM
Are you kidding? obama makes me MISS Billie.

Funny... I was recently thinking that same thing.

At least Bill C balanced the budget. Im afriad thats never going to happen again.

And, No. I didnt vote for Bill C either time.

If you enjoyed reading about "Angry Obama: Gun Lobby 'Willfully Lied'" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!