Thanking Senators

PDA

sporty66
April 18, 2013, 07:21 AM
Please make sure you thank your senators that voted against the gun bills and tell the ones who voted for them how displeased you are about them trying to vote away your rights. This isnt over by a long shot, you know the antis are emailing them with there opinions

If you enjoyed reading about "Thanking Senators" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
HankR
April 18, 2013, 10:02 AM
I plan to make the same number of calls today that I made on Tuesday. Let them know that we appreciate and will remember (or that we are disgusted and won't forget, as the case may be).

Bartholomew Roberts
April 18, 2013, 02:41 PM
The anti-gun crowd is making a concerted effort to harass Senators via social media for the gun vote yesterday, particularly Facebook... Take a moment and let them know you support their decision if you liked the way they voted.

Ryanxia
April 18, 2013, 04:33 PM
I wish I had a Senator of my own to thank.... :(

If you enjoyed reading about "Thanking Senators" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!