Need help--researching David "Schmidt" Schmidbauer and his ammo company

PDA

JeremyIA
March 16, 2004, 01:19 AM
David "Schmidt" Schmidbauer is the Director of Production for a well-known ammo company (bio: http://www.ambackjournal.com/?module=columnists_schmidbauer) and I am trying to figure out which company that is.

Anyone here know by chance?
Thanks.

JeremyIA

If you enjoyed reading about "Need help--researching David "Schmidt" Schmidbauer and his ammo company" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Preacherman
March 16, 2004, 01:59 AM
Try PM'ing him - he's one of our moderators! :D Look under username "Schmit".

JShirley
March 16, 2004, 02:03 AM
Believe Gunny was once affiliated with Triton, but no longer. Email may bring faster response: I believe he's pretty busy.

John

Don Gwinn
March 16, 2004, 08:47 PM
No, Schmit is not with Triton anymore, and neither is Fernando Coelho to my knowledge. The company changed dramatically a year or two ago.

Schmit
March 17, 2004, 12:14 AM
Jeremy,

Looks like your inquiry has been answered (re Triton). What else can I provided you for your research? :confused:

Dean Speir
March 17, 2004, 11:37 AM
…better get used to it, buddy. It appears that you may have a cyber-stalker.

Hey!, such is the price of Internet celebrity, doncha know! :p

tommytrauma
March 17, 2004, 01:14 PM
Lets stop beating around the bush here and be direct.

Schmit, answer one question;

DID YOU ORDER THE CODE RED?!?

Edited 'cause it's emberrasing to misspell someone's name.

Schmit
March 17, 2004, 03:04 PM
Oh Gawd Dean... now they're going to lock this thread w/o JeremyIA having a chance to respond! :evil:

Tommy - :confused: :uhoh: :confused: Though due to JeremyIA's post I am now in Orange!

tommytrauma
March 17, 2004, 03:36 PM
Tommy - Though due to JeremyIA's post I am now in Orange!

Tom Cruise questioning Jack Nicholson in 'A few good men'. You were supposed to respond "You can't handle the truth!" Just my latest joke falling flat.

If you enjoyed reading about "Need help--researching David "Schmidt" Schmidbauer and his ammo company" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!