Market Price for Ruger Single-Six .22?

PDA

hotajax
April 18, 2013, 09:52 PM
Have a chance to pick one up, ideal gun to shoot winter nights in the indoor range. 100 percent bluing, just some very minor handling "rash". Care to take a stab on what I should offer someone who has no knowledge of guns? I don't want to take advantage of them, but I don't want to pay top dollar, either. Thanks. Hot Ajax

If you enjoyed reading about "Market Price for Ruger Single-Six .22?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
CraigC
April 18, 2013, 10:12 PM
Depends on all the missing details. If it's a run of the mill New Model, around $300-$350. If it's a run of the mill Old Model, perhaps a little more. If it's a rare variation, it could be worth a lot more. Without getting into all those details, $300 would probably be a fair offer for both parties.

JerZsquid
April 18, 2013, 11:41 PM
Like new one for sale at my LGS for $475. But... It's stainless and come with 150 rds of 22 mag.

FlyingScot
April 18, 2013, 11:56 PM
Blued 4 5/8 barrel model. $405 NIB + transfer. More than I thought, but good in this market.

bannockburn
April 19, 2013, 01:13 AM
Without knowing a lot more of the particulars I would say you could price it somewhere around $300 to $375. As CraigC pointed out there are any number of variables to consider when trying to determine a fair offer price. You might also want to check out what similar Single Sixes sold for at some of the online auction sites like gunbroker.com or gunsamerica.com.

osteodoc08
April 19, 2013, 01:31 AM
$350. If its a convertible, make sure you get both cylinders.

If you enjoyed reading about "Market Price for Ruger Single-Six .22?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!