Christmas in April

PDA

gab909
April 19, 2013, 12:35 AM
Got a call when I was at Work and my son said the "FedEx" guy arrived. Powder Valley box was in the Garage. Get home to inspect the presents delivered and decided to look on the web for 223 bullets. Low and behold, Natchez has them, and some 308 to boot. Heck of a day so far, then go to the trap range and BS for a little bit, and my friend starts talking about how he did a powder inventory of what he has. Low and behold, I will have some BLC-2 showing up for loading the 308 with enough left over to knock out a big amount of 223. Shot a group of 55 gr Zmax that fit in a dime. Great day at work, Dog still likes me, and the wife came home from work in a pretty good mood. Yesterday 7 out of 8 of those commies bills got blown out, yeah Christmas in April. All that is needed is a couple of Turkey this weekend and this will be a week of pretty good memories.

If you enjoyed reading about "Christmas in April" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ArchAngelCD
April 19, 2013, 12:12 PM
I just love a happy ending! ;)

gamestalker
April 19, 2013, 03:05 PM
Well good for you! It's always nice to hear that someone is having a good day during these rough times we are in.
And yes, I was very pleased as well to hear that almost all those bills got shot down. It's sounds like Americans are speaking, and they're voices are being heard loud and clear.
GS

BYJO4
April 19, 2013, 10:26 PM
Congrats on a great day.

plodder
April 19, 2013, 10:58 PM
I can match that (well just about everything except the wife in a good mood:)): I was re-arranging the reloading bench the other day and came across an unopened box of 500 .223 55g boolits that I bought on impulse at Scheel's last summer for 6 cents ea. It was a good day.

If you enjoyed reading about "Christmas in April" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!