Where to back order bullets.

PDA

c.latrans
April 19, 2013, 05:29 PM
Hi All
I order quite a bit of stuff through Midway, but am looking for an option. What company would you suggest to place an order for certain Hornaday bullets. I am fully aware these will be back order items, but I am considering shopping with a company other than Midway for some of my needs. Suggestions? Thank You in advance.

If you enjoyed reading about "Where to back order bullets." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ballenbrowning
April 19, 2013, 08:37 PM
I buy most of my components from Midsouth shooters supply. As you stated they will probably be out of most things but they will allow you to backorder. I live about an hour drive from them and even with me having to pay the 9.75% state tax the price is still usually cheaper than most.

Brian

plodder
April 19, 2013, 09:39 PM
Midway, Natchez, Midsouth in that order for me.

c.latrans
April 19, 2013, 09:51 PM
Checked out Midsouth...looks good! Thank you both.

Evans
April 19, 2013, 10:37 PM
Graf & Sons

MK75
April 19, 2013, 10:50 PM
Good thread, very helpful. Thanks guys.

BYJO4
April 19, 2013, 11:38 PM
I also suggest Midsouth.

jjjitters
April 20, 2013, 04:51 AM
Grafs and Sons, Mid South, Powder Valley. Midway is usually the most expensive when adding in "shipping charges". I seldom order anything from them because of that.
What calibers you needing bullets for?

If you enjoyed reading about "Where to back order bullets." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!