Hogue Zombie-X Green LCP Grips?

PDA

g_one
April 19, 2013, 08:52 PM
So I inquired to Hogue about the possibility of getting a set of LCP rubber grips in their bright green color - they currently only offer them in black and pink.

The response I received was that no, they do not, but they can do a custom color run with a minimum order of 250 pieces. I'm waiting on a response as to how much this might cost, but since the unit price is $10 each I have to imagine it will be less than that.

Just out of curiosity, especially if there are any gun stores managers out there reading this looking for a quasi-exclusive option... would anyone else be interested in a run of these?

If you enjoyed reading about "Hogue Zombie-X Green LCP Grips?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rcmodel
April 19, 2013, 09:36 PM
IMO: The Zombie green craze was so 'last year'!

I don't know what the next craze will be, but it won't be Zombie green I betcha!

rc

g_one
April 19, 2013, 09:49 PM
Probably true. I wouldn't put them on anything I would openly carry or take to the range, but I figured it would be cool for something that will be staying in my pocket 99% of the time

If you enjoyed reading about "Hogue Zombie-X Green LCP Grips?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!