Joeboboutfitters.com, how are they?

PDA

mastiffhound
April 20, 2013, 01:27 AM
Just looking for some feedback good or bad. Before I make an order online I always ask on here how they are to deal with. I am very happy with Palmetto State Armory, a previous unknown to me. I am looking for AR-15 .22LR mags, the type that fit in cmmg, and ATI/Chiappa conversions. If someone knows a place they are in stock at the same price or better and it's a more reputable company I'm all ears. As always, thank you for your time and knowledge!;)

If you enjoyed reading about "Joeboboutfitters.com, how are they?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
DesertFox
April 20, 2013, 01:37 AM
I've only had 2 transactions with them but both were positive.

UKWildcats
April 20, 2013, 11:56 AM
Purchased from them a couple of times -- great transactions.

If you order goes over a certain dollar amount you get free stuff -- just remember to add to shopping cart -- for me it was a free T-Shirt.

And if they have something in stock that you need and the price is fair -- just order it -- I was shopping for some .308 168 HPBT Hornady bullets, Midway had them but I decided to shop around and when I went to purchase they were out of stock (maybe 1 hour later). I did find them at another vendor but wasted an hour shopping for them and not even sure I saved any money.

UK

Bubbles
April 20, 2013, 12:51 PM
Done several deals, all went smoothly.

Beentown
April 20, 2013, 01:06 PM
Good peeps.

USAF_Vet
April 20, 2013, 01:57 PM
Bought my AR upper from them. Good transaction and fast shipping.

BoilerUP
April 20, 2013, 02:01 PM
Silly name, awesome service.

r1derbike
April 20, 2013, 02:08 PM
Joebob? I bet those are the two guys that own the place?

Yeah, it's a name we southerners should be proud of!

Heh-heh. Thanks for the link, I'm going there right now to see some "stuff".

StrutStopper
April 20, 2013, 06:36 PM
Picked up a scope and rings from them. Good prices and fast shipping. Use coupon code RFC for a discount...

k_dawg
April 20, 2013, 08:44 PM
At first view, the name/advertising does not inspire confidence. But they had a firearm I could not find any where else. Ordered it and it went quickly and smoothly.

Subsequently have ordered again and everything was fine.

wally
April 20, 2013, 08:52 PM
I've done a couple of orders with them, no problems, I'd not hesitate to use them again if they had what I was looking for.

justice06rr
April 21, 2013, 09:35 PM
Bought a AR15 stock kit from them a little while ago. Smooth transaction and no issues.

If you enjoyed reading about "Joeboboutfitters.com, how are they?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!