gunfire at Denver pot celebration

PDA

vamo
April 20, 2013, 09:28 PM
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_COLORADO_POT_HOLIDAY?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-04-20-04-06-45

I was under the impression that Colorado had just passed some gun control laws so I am not sure how this is possible.

If you enjoyed reading about "gunfire at Denver pot celebration" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
sota
April 20, 2013, 09:32 PM
must be gangbangers from chicago.

miller.lyte
April 20, 2013, 09:38 PM
Drugs + guns = probably not a good idea, Coloradans....

That said, I wonder if the gun was carried legally or not.

I hate the sensationalism in the article. Gunfire "erupted," and only four, maybe five shots were fired? Ugh, puh lease.

ChaoSS
April 20, 2013, 09:51 PM
Pity the police who have to deal with those crowds. Hope they don't get drug tested any time soon.

Speedgoat
April 20, 2013, 09:54 PM
Yeah Dope and Guns make so much sense together...

guyfromohio
April 20, 2013, 10:21 PM
Ran out of Doritos. Mmmmmm.... Doritos.

brickeyee
April 20, 2013, 10:34 PM
Drugs + guns =likely about the same as guns + alcohol.

splattergun
April 20, 2013, 10:43 PM
Shooting at Denver's smoke-in does not surprise me one little bit. Denver's dope dealers are a violent breed and have been using illegally obtained guns for decades. I used to live in Denver. I moved because I witnessed 2 separate pot-related shootings there within 1 year in the mid 70s. These events played a large part in my becoming a firm proponent of 2A. I will never live in, and likely will never visit, Denver again. And now, thanks to Colorado's California-inspired legislature, I will likely never visit Colorado again. Period.

Robert
April 20, 2013, 11:15 PM
THR is not a random gun incident news site. This is ot for our forum.

If you enjoyed reading about "gunfire at Denver pot celebration" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!