Phone Tag Lines

PDA

ArchAngelCD
April 21, 2013, 04:58 AM
Is it possible to ask everyone who posts using their phone to to turn off the tag line the phone adds to the post? I think it's a waste of bandwidth and it's just plain annoying! I see no reason why we should have to read a commercial at the end of every post for the posters phone or the software it uses.

Please don't say, "Don't read it" because when you're reading, you're reading and by the time you realize it's a commercial you have already read it.

Am I the only one who finds that tag line the phone adds annoying? :banghead:
Can management please ask those who use their phone to turn that part off?

If you enjoyed reading about "Phone Tag Lines" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
prism
April 21, 2013, 03:56 PM
two years ago..........

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=574926

ArchAngelCD
April 25, 2013, 02:55 AM
I agree with the thread from 2 years ago. That tag line is just like spam and it's very annoying. I see no reason why I have to be subjected to a commercial every time I read a post made by phone. It's especially annoying since it can be turned off so I see no reason for leaving it on.

JRH6856
April 25, 2013, 07:54 AM
Yes, they are annoying, but personally, I find some sig lines just as annoying.

If you enjoyed reading about "Phone Tag Lines" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!