Guntucky, epic face palm

PDA

Yo Mama
April 22, 2013, 07:00 PM
I tried to watch an episode on CMT. Could this show make us look any more ignorant. The one I tried to watch had a "gangster" Al Capone wanabe, must have said he wished he was a gangster 40 times. :banghead:

I wish they would come out with a real show about real gun owners.

If you enjoyed reading about "Guntucky, epic face palm" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
TheSaint
April 22, 2013, 07:11 PM
Real gun owners? Oh my, that would be so...normal. We can't have that on television now. Moving along, nothing to see.

USAF_Vet
April 22, 2013, 08:02 PM
Watched it before work. Yawn.

I could really go into all the negatives, but what's the point? The show was awful. I expected better from Knob Creek.

jdex
April 22, 2013, 08:20 PM
Pretty confused as to why he bought the tommy from the seller, pretty sure I have seen more than one for sale there.

Yea, the show was about what I expected....sadly.

Yankee John
April 22, 2013, 08:57 PM
Was not impressed either.

In the episode with the Civil War reenactors, They bought a bunch of black powder guns for 5K. If that is how much they are buying them for, Im gonna sell them mine and go buy new ones- And make a heck of a profit!!

KMatch
April 23, 2013, 10:55 AM
Is this the show taking place at Knob Creek? I did a face palm just watching the stupid commercial. It's "our turn" I guess: Devil's Ride makes bikers look like blooming idiots with felonies performed on camera going unchallenged, as do all the "towing" shows that allow gun fire and pistols put to the head in the form of kidnapping to go unchallenged by any laws. Yep, I guess it's our turn to look stupid. Thank the producers who make this crap up for "entertainment purposes" and don't forget, the vewing public is too stupid to know the difference so we'll take big hits.

breakingcontact
April 23, 2013, 12:34 PM
And...this is why I don't have cable.

Robert
April 23, 2013, 12:36 PM
TV is not real, though sadly many people get their education from tv shows. If it were true to life it would be boring and no one would watch, and it would fail.

If you enjoyed reading about "Guntucky, epic face palm" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!