Where is a good place to trade reloading components on the web.

PDA

Boomer4570
April 23, 2013, 04:35 PM
A while back I bought the only powder I could find to load 300blk.
I have since found plenty of h110 and like it better. I will have no choice but to hang on to the open can. I am too new a member to this site to use the trade forum.:banghead: Can someone tell me a good site to use to trade the other can.

If you enjoyed reading about "Where is a good place to trade reloading components on the web." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
bds
April 23, 2013, 04:56 PM
The THR "Buy, Sell and Trade: Reloading Components and Gear" category - http://www.thehighroad.org/forumdisplay.php?f=50

Update: Just noticed your comment on being too new to post in the BST category.

You can try posting in the Craigslist under "Sporting goods" (I see reloading items in the local CL all the time, even firearms).

You can also try http://www.backpage.com for your city which is much more gun/2A friendly.

SpentCasing
April 23, 2013, 06:16 PM
since you probably cant send the powder through the mail (hazmat) id try armslist.com to try to sell/trade locally. good luck!

silicosys4
April 23, 2013, 06:45 PM
if its 1lb, might as well keep it around for backup, if its bigger, yea....armslist or maybe craigslist.

TheSaint
April 23, 2013, 09:07 PM
Craigslist prohibits the sale of powders IIRC. Double-check their terms of service before posting an ad. Besides the THR sub-section, you could try your local newspaper classified section, or ask your LGS if they'll take it on consignment.

GP100man
April 23, 2013, 10:35 PM
I frequent a few forums & THR reloading components & gear gets good traffic .

But shippin can get expensive on primer/powder since they have to go HAZ MAT.

FROGO207
April 23, 2013, 10:56 PM
Just hang on to it for a while and post some on here. Then you can list it when you gain that status.

Boomer4570
April 24, 2013, 07:07 PM
Thanks for the help. I tried again to post on the trading forum on here and it worked.

bds
April 24, 2013, 07:46 PM
Awesome! I love happy endings. :D

Hmmmm, perhaps a nice moderator intervened? ;)

THR does have some considerate moderators. :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Where is a good place to trade reloading components on the web." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!