The Second Amendment-Everything you need to know

PDA

Liberty's Teeth
April 24, 2013, 02:20 AM
Hi all,

Here is my opinion on the Second Amendment. Let me know if you agree or why you disagree. If you agree and feel it will help the cause, please share.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4RZ3gGe7oI

If you enjoyed reading about "The Second Amendment-Everything you need to know" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Liberty's Teeth
April 24, 2013, 02:46 AM
Thanks for watching!

MaterDei
April 24, 2013, 12:32 PM
You asked for feedback. My comments will be sincere but they are only my opinion and only given because you asked for feedback.

Positives: The message is great. Good facts, well spoken.
Negatives: The sunglasses and camo net, coupled with the channel name (TinHatRanch) will, IMO, dilute and distract the viewer from the message. It just won't be taken seriously.

ngnrd
April 24, 2013, 01:15 PM
I don't think this video will help the cause.

Not a fan of the sunglasses.
Not a fan of the camo backdrop.
Not a fan of the channel name.
Not a fan of the general tone of the channel.

In my opinion, the message will be dismissed by those that need to hear it, simply because of the environment in which it is presented.

If you want to get your message to the masses, it's usually best to deliver it like you're not coming from the lunatic fringe.

BigG
April 24, 2013, 01:27 PM
Agree with the previous comments, i.e., good text but lose the camo, sunglasses, baseball cap, etc. for a better impression.

r1derbike
April 24, 2013, 05:52 PM
Well done. As noted, lose the cap, glasses, camo and dress for the occasion. You could wear a suit, have a background such as our forefathers signing the Declaration.

When you look professional, you sound professional. You should look like a political figure, as you are a political figure, when making a speech.

The channel name could use a brushing-off as well. Take all this as constructive criticism, to appear coming from a well-heeled, intellectually driven cause.

Kudos for doing this, I could not have done as well.

kwguy
April 24, 2013, 07:04 PM
Yeah yeah yeah. Some of the PC crowd might be offended by the shades and camo. Whatever. If they are that shallow, they would have never listened to your message anyway. Good message. Good points. I hope it educates some of the masses.

Robert
April 25, 2013, 12:44 AM
Some posts have been removed because they were off topic. Folks, this is a firearms forum. Anything other than what is clearly defined in our mission and rules is off topic. Stay focused on the video at hand or this will be locked.

If you enjoyed reading about "The Second Amendment-Everything you need to know" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!