Where can I order a tactical light mount for my Shotgun?

PDA

Guns&Religion
April 25, 2013, 11:48 AM
I recently put in an order to US Cavalry for an ElZetta ZSM Tactical Shotgun Flashlight Mount for my Maverick 88 shotgun. Unfortunately I did not realize the item was not in stock at the time of order. (The website is a little cryptic and does not say "Not in Stock". Instead it says "Special Order" when an item is not available).

I called a rep at US Cavalry, and she was very polite, but she could not tell me when the mount would be shipped. She offered to reverse the authorization on the card, or if I wanted I could continue to wait. I thanked her and said I would wait.

But now it's been a month since I placed the order with no sign of it being shipped. I'm looking for another place to get an ElZetta mount, can anyone here recommend a good website? (I would really like to get a light mounted in the foregrip of the shotgun, but so far the only ones I've found have been in the $200 to $300 range, which is more than I paid for the shotgun itself :eek:)

Any help would be appreciated.

If you enjoyed reading about "Where can I order a tactical light mount for my Shotgun?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ball3006
April 25, 2013, 11:56 AM
Have you tried a google search for that mount? chris3

Guns&Religion
April 25, 2013, 12:02 PM
Yea, I did, and I could not find one "in stock" I just tried a bing shopping search now though and may be in luck. (I guess it helps to be persistent).

This one's camo and I prefer black. I guess it surprises me that they are so hard to find.

Guns&Religion
April 25, 2013, 02:23 PM
I just cancelled the order, and ordered a new mount from another vendor sexyweapon.com (yes it's an actual site for gun parts LOL)

It's camo, and I prefer black, but I decided I can live with it, (or get a can of spray paint if I can't)

oneounceload
April 25, 2013, 03:24 PM
You could have looked at CDM Gear - they make mounts for shotgun lights

Guns&Religion
April 26, 2013, 12:57 PM
good advice, thank you.

akv3g4n
April 26, 2013, 03:52 PM
Looks like Amazon has them in black if you can't live with the camo.

http://www.amazon.com/Elzetta-Tactical-Shotgun-Flashlight-Mount/dp/B004R5V47C

Guns&Religion
April 29, 2013, 03:13 PM
Great, thanks for the link. (It turns out "sexyweapon.com" had an inventory error and they were not in stock)

I'll get the light and mount sooner or later, but I didn't think it would be this much of an expedition.

T Slothrop
April 29, 2013, 06:16 PM
Not sure if this is the exact model you were looking for, but amazon has this one (http://www.amazon.com/Elzetta-Tactical-Shotgun-Flashlight-Mount/dp/B004R5V47C/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1367272619&sr=8-11&keywords=shotgun+light+mount) in stock ready to ship.

If you enjoyed reading about "Where can I order a tactical light mount for my Shotgun?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!