Bummer!

PDA

Jonesy9
March 16, 2004, 03:54 PM
you guys with the potty mouths got my Bush Weak on Terror thread closed! but I guess 6 hours without a decent rebuttal will suffice and I'll even take the high road and not go potty on your orgy of Kerry threads since he bites almost as much a W. There's still an slight bias of closing down anti-Bush threads while worse remain but I guess that's to be expected eh?

If you enjoyed reading about "Bummer!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
LawDog
March 16, 2004, 03:58 PM
Your bias is probably because I'm not bloody well done yet.

And this one is off to Suggestions.

LawDog

DigitalWarrior
March 16, 2004, 04:32 PM
AS far as suggestions go I would like to suggest that we make a floating post about guidelines like

If the article makes no constructive argument or report of facts, then it may belong in general. However if the article does not directly relate to firearms, then it belongs in the rubbish bin.

fallingblock
March 17, 2004, 12:54 AM
"There's still an slight bias of closing down anti-Bush threads while worse remain but I guess that's to be expected eh?"

with your post in the lamented thread....

"you guys are emoting like a buncha knee jerk liberals!"

Is is long practice, or does it come naturally for you?:D

pax
March 17, 2004, 01:23 AM
Closed for incivility and rudeness.

pax

If you enjoyed reading about "Bummer!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!