Any ISSC M22 TGT owners?

PDA

wbwanzer
April 29, 2013, 04:48 PM
I just saw an interesting .22 at the LGS. It was an ISSC M22 Target. It has a 5.5 inch barrel, and is ported on the top. I liked it but had never heard of ISSC, which is Austrian. Anybody have any experience with these? I did a search but was hoping for some more current input.

Thanks for any help.

If you enjoyed reading about "Any ISSC M22 TGT owners?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Kiln
April 29, 2013, 05:04 PM
Use high velocity ammo and it should work fine. If you don't you'll probably have issues with it.

They're really nice looking guns IMO but the price has jumped a lot on them in recent years.

Southside830
April 29, 2013, 05:35 PM
I have one with the regular 4in barrel. Like the above poster said it needs high velocity ammo. Mine only feeds cci mini mag. Bull barrel is accurate. Overall pretty good gun I'd say in line with the walther, sig mosquito etc.

If you enjoyed reading about "Any ISSC M22 TGT owners?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!