What do you think about this?

PDA

ChefJeff1
May 2, 2013, 03:07 PM
This is in my area. It is always very dry here. Seems like a lack of common sense and respect for shooting.
They should absolutely be help responsible!

http://www.mtexpress.com/index2.php?ID=2005147133#.UYK4_8u9KSM

If you enjoyed reading about "What do you think about this?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Bubbles
May 2, 2013, 04:07 PM
In my younger days when I was not nearly as wise as I am now, I discovered what happens when an incendiary round hits an almost empty spray paint can. The results are rather spectacular.

However, I was at least smart enough to do it on the day after several inches of rain had fallen the night before.

Bill4282
May 2, 2013, 04:17 PM
My outdoor range bans all tracers for this reason.

vtail
May 2, 2013, 11:11 PM
This reminds me of the morons that live in the city and go into the country to shoot fireworks next to dry wheat fields around July 4th.

danez71
May 2, 2013, 11:15 PM
I don't know what I think because there's no summary and I don't like blindly clicking on links. ;)

herrwalther
May 3, 2013, 12:25 AM
This is why the range I go to says "paper targets only." And why we can't have nice things.

Texan Scott
May 3, 2013, 03:51 AM
Road flares and carburetor cleaner? Idjits. They deserve to be held liable. :banghead:

Bruno2
May 3, 2013, 09:15 AM
I don't have a problem with people shooting cans of carb cleaner next to road flares, but they need to do it on their own property while taking precautions to not burn somebody else's property up in the process. Should they damage another persons property then yes, they need to be held accountable.

FitGunner
May 3, 2013, 09:27 AM
This would burn my whole county to the ground. Tire blow outs from tractor-trailers start major fires here.

If you enjoyed reading about "What do you think about this?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!