Battlefield: Vietnam

PDA

ocabj
March 16, 2004, 10:26 PM
Anyone else try the new Battlefield: Vietnam game? It's pretty cool. The M-16, M-14, M-60, scoped M-16 and M-14s, and the Winchester Model 70 are represented in the game, along with the M1911 and the M19 (?, a revolver) and other weapons (Mossy 500, grenade launchers, rockets, etc).

I wasn't a fan of the first Battlefield. I thought I would be with the WWII theme and all, but I couldn't get into it for some reason. BFV seems to be more appealing to me.

If you enjoyed reading about "Battlefield: Vietnam" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Zan
March 16, 2004, 11:11 PM
I play alot of Desert Combat if that helps any. BF:Vietman is another good installment of the game and I look forward to trying it out. Unfortunatly for me, the wife has turned off the nice, new and EXPENSIVE PC I just got so I can "focus on more important things" in my life.. aka the baby. So we'll have to wait for awhile to play BF: Vietnam.

www.desertcombat.com just incase you were wondering what DC was.

Destructo6
March 16, 2004, 11:40 PM
Is it out? Fry's Electronics advertised its arrival as tomorrow. I'll be there, though.

ocabj
March 17, 2004, 12:41 AM
It was out yesterday. But I think it was exclusive to EB Games and Gamespot/stop for the Monday release. The Best Buy close to me sold it today while other Best Buys say they'll have it on Thurs.

Justin
March 17, 2004, 03:14 AM
OT

If you enjoyed reading about "Battlefield: Vietnam" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!