Atlanta Conservation Club in Indiana is a Great Place

PDA

Uncle Richard
May 4, 2013, 05:26 PM
I competed in an Idpa match at Atlanta Conservation Club today. What a great group of people. The match was well run and organized. I plan to return the next time I visit the area.

Highly recommend the club.

If you enjoyed reading about "Atlanta Conservation Club in Indiana is a Great Place" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Jim Watson
May 4, 2013, 06:45 PM
Atlanta Conservation Club in Indiana.
Um, is that like the Wyoming Antelope Club in Florida? (Home of the Florida State IDPA)

I have heard that the WAC was organized by Florida hunters wanting a convenient place to practice for their western hunts.
But I can't imagine the Atlanta connection in Indiana. Do you know?

Uncle Richard
May 4, 2013, 11:35 PM
Atlanta Conservation Club in Indiana.
Um, is that like the Wyoming Antelope Club in Florida? (Home of the Florida State IDPA)

I have heard that the WAC was organized by Florida hunters wanting a convenient place to practice for their western hunts.
But I can't imagine the Atlanta connection in Indiana. Do you know?
Sorry, wouldn't know.

Jim Watson
May 5, 2013, 09:56 AM
Looked it up. Turns out it is in or near the town of Atlanta, Indiana. No mystic connection like WAC. No relation to Atlanta, Georgia.

If you enjoyed reading about "Atlanta Conservation Club in Indiana is a Great Place" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!