Browning Eurobolt .308

PDA

lg&m
May 4, 2013, 10:05 PM
Hello I am looking for some info on my Browning Eurobolt .308 BOSS
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-5j3Z7SFi2Do/UXcFzroS4XI/AAAAAAAABgE/GiHEv4GBUpA/w459-h306-p-o/Browning+002.JPG
It has a wood stock that has been painted black. I doubt the factory did that? You can see the wood on the high spots and it should come off easy. I have always owned Remingtons so I don't know much about Browning's What can you tell me about the Eurobolt?
I believe it is just a A bolt made for the Euro market with a different stock and bolt handle. From the serial # I know it was made in 1994 so it is a early BOSS. It has a 18.5" barrel ( I think, with a BOSS where do you stop measuring?) No open sights
Is it a uncommon rifle?
I have not shot it yet but I like how it handles. Now My kids and I can all hunt at the same time
Thanks for the help.

If you enjoyed reading about "Browning Eurobolt .308" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Browning Eurobolt .308" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!