TV celebrity James Guthrie already dead

PDA

nathan
May 7, 2013, 12:42 AM
I was watching Guns and Ammo Tv just now and saw the end part saying this was in dedication to J Guthrie. I m shocked he was gone at a very young age. He was full of life and part of the gun and hunting world we often see in Outdoor Channel.
Just amazing life is so unpredictable. RIP.

http://www.petersenshunting.com/2013/04/12/tribute-james-guthrie/

If you enjoyed reading about "TV celebrity James Guthrie already dead" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rcmodel
May 7, 2013, 12:59 AM
My God!

What is going on this year.

First John Wootters, then Bob Munden, then Gregory Rodriguez, then Tom Knapp, now this!

rc

Patocazador
May 7, 2013, 11:58 AM
Heck, John Wooters was in bad shape 15 years ago. I'm surprised he made it this long.

I'm 70 and all of my close friends from "the wild days" are gone now. I saw a guy last year that I hadn't seen in about 20 years. We never got along back then. We hugged as if we were lifelong friends.

CoRoMo
May 7, 2013, 01:24 PM
Died in his sleep at age 38.

That scares the pee out of me right there.

buck460XVR
May 8, 2013, 08:39 PM
Died in his sleep at age 38.

That scares the pee out of me right there.

I hear ya. I was four years outta high school before he was born and I figure I still plenty of time left. One never knows.

May he RIP.

Patocazador
May 8, 2013, 08:45 PM
I remember when Elvis died. He was 46 and I thought, "that's old enough for anybody." When I passed 46 yo 24 years ago, I felt quite differently.

MCgunner
May 9, 2013, 09:36 AM
Guess they don't know what he died of? A stroke or heart attack has no age limits, I guess. I am living out life as well as I can what time I have left. You just don't know when the good Lord is gonna decide he wants ya back.

smkummer
May 11, 2013, 12:16 PM
What a shame. And Keith Richards is still alive.

Tommy Medlin
May 11, 2013, 01:41 PM
Age mellows,I know from exp.Turning 75 in Sept.

Patocazador
May 11, 2013, 01:44 PM
Elvis died at 42.
My bad. My memory is going to pot. I used to remember everything ... I think?

Sav .250
May 11, 2013, 01:56 PM
No age on dieing. When you number is up ...........

LeontheProfessional
May 20, 2013, 11:46 PM
Still no update on his death

If you enjoyed reading about "TV celebrity James Guthrie already dead" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!