Great Looking Holsters

PDA

WALKERs210
May 10, 2013, 11:45 PM
Found this link http://savoyleather.com/ to a place that makes some super nice holsters. I might have to contact them to have a custom rig made

If you enjoyed reading about "Great Looking Holsters" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
postalnut25
May 11, 2013, 01:04 AM
Wow! They seem to have some nice stuff. I like the EGA open carry that looks like a stock item.

ColtPythonElite
May 11, 2013, 01:11 AM
Those would match my belt with my name on the back I had in the 70's that I wore to compliment my yellow square toed Dingo boots.

Brandonw33
May 20, 2013, 06:15 PM
I have previously bought handgun holsters from www.usaholster.com Great quality holsters, both nylon as well as leather. Has an easy to use website with step by step instructions on fitting your handgun perfectly. On top of that, there is a 10% discount if you use the code "bw10"! Highly recommend this company!

zeke4351
May 22, 2013, 04:53 PM
I just found the Garrett Industries holsters and they seem very nice. I ordered a Silent Thunder Fusion and a Solo. The Fusion is for my Sig P229 and the Solo for my Sig P938. I read all the reviews I could find. Leather lined kydex seems like the way to go. They make IWB and OWB holsters.

If you enjoyed reading about "Great Looking Holsters" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!