Is there "joint ownership" of firearms?

PDA

BSA1
May 12, 2013, 12:42 PM
On Form 4473 it asks if you are the actual buyer.

On previous thread there was a court case cited that a lawful gun owner was convicted of having a gun in the house because a convicted felon stayed in the same house.

Go to divorce court and you will soon find out what is common property (and hers).

Heck I trying to reinvest a 401k plan the last couple weeks (done with my money not ours or hers) and I have to have her consent.

So what is the BATF rule on "joint ownership" of firearm or is this subject to their whims?

If you enjoyed reading about "Is there "joint ownership" of firearms?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Frank Ettin
May 12, 2013, 01:28 PM
A discussion of the laws relating to ownership interests in personal property and laws relating to marital property, is beyond the scope of this Forum and off topic for THR.

If you enjoyed reading about "Is there "joint ownership" of firearms?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!