'Poll' sub forum, maybe?

PDA

saltydog452
May 12, 2013, 05:05 PM
That would seem to be a decent idea.

Just a Wild A. Guess, but I'd think that most of the members here wouldn't be led around by a collective opinion Poll.

I enjoy the Posts of the Pollsters, but the gathering of group opinions here seems out of place.

Maybe I should start a Poll.

salty

If you enjoyed reading about "'Poll' sub forum, maybe?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
khegglie
May 12, 2013, 05:59 PM
What??

Impureclient
May 12, 2013, 06:07 PM
What??

Translation: There should be a "poll" subforum to clear out all the poll posts from general subforum.

420Stainless
May 12, 2013, 06:18 PM
Doesn't do anything for me. I just don't open them that don't look interesting or that I don't have the experience to participate in. I prefer the current method of keeping polls along the lines of the topic they are posted under.

Edit - just re-read my own post and it looks like I'm being dismissive of your idea. That is not my intention, - just trying to say I like the way it currently is, not that your idea isn't valid.

rcmodel
May 14, 2013, 01:25 AM
Lets take a poll and find out.
I'll put one up!

No, wait!

I have been a member for about 6 years, and I don't know how to post a poll?

Some new member is gonna have to do it!

rc

Texan Scott
May 14, 2013, 02:09 AM
If we had a poll subforum, how would we sort them into their fields of interest? How would perusers of forums know there was a poll of interest to them outside their usual forum?

How 'bout if somebody wants to read but not vote, they just read and not vote? And if they don't want to read, don't click on it...

saltydog452
May 15, 2013, 05:55 PM
do not require a collective endorsement to have credible merit. If he said it, there it is.

Me, I think the '58 Olds was way more attractive thn the '57 Chevy. What do you think?

Polls, like 'stickys' could be easily located for those who find them beneficial.

And this has attracted more comments than it deserved.

salty

hso
May 17, 2013, 07:04 PM
saltydog's last sentence is spot on.

If you enjoyed reading about "'Poll' sub forum, maybe?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!