Chicago Firearms Meetup - 2013-05-16 18:00 @ Billy Goat, 330 S. Wells

PDA

VVelox
May 14, 2013, 12:00 AM
The next Chicago Firearms Meetup is this week on 2013-05-16. The time and location is 18:00 at the Billy Goat on 330 S Wells St.

As to why one should be interested, the purpose of this is to serve as a monthly chance for the Chicago locals to get together and discuss a shared topic of interested while also providing a chance for the curious to stop by and ask questions. Given the level of othering here in this city, the second part is of notable importance as it provides a decent contact point for the curious outside of what they may find online.

If you enjoyed reading about "Chicago Firearms Meetup - 2013-05-16 18:00 @ Billy Goat, 330 S. Wells" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
fromtheplaines
June 6, 2013, 10:20 PM
When is the next one going to be?

VVelox
June 12, 2013, 06:48 AM
Maybe 2013-06-20.

Unfortunately it has been nearly impossible to get any one interested in this from r/guns, IL Carry, or here and I am just kicking around the idea of canning this as a failed experiment as getting any one else other than myself out has proven to be problematic.

Pondering where to go from here currently as I really hate being the only person to show up at something.

Actually interested or any thoughts on it?

VVelox
June 12, 2013, 08:14 PM
Yeah. Definitely happening next Thursday again.

fromtheplaines
June 16, 2013, 04:49 PM
You may want to see if you can post something on fats or Illinois gunshots page. Or maybe see if you call in to Joe Walsh's show perhaps. I live far north by Wisconsin so thursday wouldn't be good for me. If you have any info on where it is and what time I would be more than happy to share it on fb I have a lot of buddies in Chicago still

If you enjoyed reading about "Chicago Firearms Meetup - 2013-05-16 18:00 @ Billy Goat, 330 S. Wells" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!