A nice surprise!

PDA

briney11
May 14, 2013, 05:31 PM
So I was digging around the house looking for a book when I open a locked cupboard and there sits a dry box. I look inside and there sits a brick of .22lr. :what: I had no idea that it was there. I thought that all of my ammo was in my safe. Now I'm looking in random places around the house wondering what else I might find. :)

If you enjoyed reading about "A nice surprise!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
smalls
May 14, 2013, 06:51 PM
I go see family in Canada a couple times a year. Every time I go I clear out the car and make sure I don't have any ammo, or anything else I can't cross the border with. Last Christmas I found 4 boxes of 9mm stashed in my spare wheel well! Brightened up my day for sure!

Hardtarget
May 15, 2013, 01:06 AM
Wow! Ammo finds are the best! I opened a small box in my dads shop. Found about fifty rounds of .30-06...to go along with his 1903 Springfield. That was his deer rifle for twenty years.

Other than that ammo finds for me have been...minimal. :(

Mark

Chevelle SS
May 15, 2013, 01:12 AM
My uncle gave me an old file cabinet and I found a 25rd box of 44 magnum. The price on it was 17.99:what: :eek:

If you enjoyed reading about "A nice surprise!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!