Ground squirrel meats my Contender. Graphic

PDA

flipajig
May 15, 2013, 06:58 PM
I spent the morning cutting fire wood so I could play in the afternoon.
Set up my home made Redneck bench useing a old tablesaw stand and some leftover 3/4 " flooring useing a pice of firewood for a seat I was able to spend a cuple hrs in a Tgt rich inverment. Two comfermed KIA.
Flip

If you enjoyed reading about "Ground squirrel meats my Contender. Graphic" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
RustHunter87
May 15, 2013, 07:56 PM
Looks like a beautiful spot, your lucky to be able to hunt and cut firewood at the same time with that kind of a view.

tightgroup tiger
May 15, 2013, 07:59 PM
I don't see the squirrel, was the pic removed?

non2os13
May 15, 2013, 08:16 PM
Me either i will post my grey squirrel carnage, but it may get removed.

flipajig
May 15, 2013, 08:52 PM
I gues it was removed.
They are very fast and for such a small critter at 50 to 75 yards kind of hard to see.

yzguy87
May 15, 2013, 09:15 PM
What caliber is your contender?

flipajig
May 15, 2013, 09:44 PM
This barrel is a super 14 in 22 it's also has a match chamber and will shoot better than I can it likes reminton bulk so a 50 to 75 yard shot is very readable or to 100 you have about 6" of drop I was shooting today out to 200 I'm guessing. Not at the ground squirrels but at clump of grass. There was a fire last year and every thing hasn't grown up yet so I was able to see where the bullets hit.
Flip

If you enjoyed reading about "Ground squirrel meats my Contender. Graphic" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!