Is the JPFO reliable?

PDA

monotonous_iterancy
May 15, 2013, 11:15 PM
Can someone please show me a source for gun control under Mao? JPFO cites the "act of Febuary 20, 1951" and the "act of Oct. 22, 1957". Yet I can't find any sources of these. Surely they wouldn't be make this up would they?

I ask because I was reading about gun control in other counties, and I was curious about China. I figured that there had to have been plenty of firearms from WWII, yet today, they have almost total control.

So I decided to learn how this could be, and one of the first things I found was a link to a pro-Mao propaganda author (not worth linking to), who made excuses and used ridiculous logic, claiming that we lie, and communist China actually respected civillian firearms (which I'm pretty sure is a flat-out lie). He claimed that the JPFO had no source, and I thought it would be easy to debunk. To my suprise, I've found no immediate source. Can someone please prove this person wrong?

If you enjoyed reading about "Is the JPFO reliable?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
RON in PA
May 16, 2013, 03:56 AM
I don't have an answer for you, but have you contacted JPFO directly?

Blackstone
May 16, 2013, 04:20 AM
There are no civilian guns in China.

monotonous_iterancy
May 16, 2013, 07:48 AM
I don't have an answer for you, but have you contacted JPFO directly?

I never thought of that. That's an option.

If you enjoyed reading about "Is the JPFO reliable?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!