My Ruger collection

PDA

loose noose
May 18, 2013, 11:17 AM
Not sure if this is where they go but it is the only one that states Firearms and not specific revolver, auto, rifle, shotgun etc.:

184142 Top Left to Right Single Six, Standard .22 Auto, .44 Mag Super Black Hawk, .44 Mag Carbine, Mini-14 w/ Accu-strut, 10-22.

Thought I'd just brag a little about my little collection.

If you enjoyed reading about "My Ruger collection" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
OilyPablo
May 18, 2013, 11:27 AM
Nice.

I have a mess of Rugers as well, hadn't thought of taking a pic of just them. Must do!

ConstitutionCowboy
May 18, 2013, 11:35 AM
Everyone should take pix of all their guns and file away somewhere safe from prying eyes - if such a place exists on Earth anymore - with all the data written on the back for insurance purposes and for reporting if ever stolen.

I guess I should, too ... :o

Woody

Hanshi
May 18, 2013, 11:45 AM
Fine collection, I say.

Lateck
May 18, 2013, 12:05 PM
Nice group there!
It's funny how they multiple..... :D
You have time to keep adding.... :evil:

I'm a Ruger nut, too. ;)

Lateck,

loose noose
May 18, 2013, 02:25 PM
Thanks guys, next on my list is a Ruger 1911 .45, and perhaps a Ruger Shotgun, allthough I've got a bunch of Shotguns, and allready have a Colt 1911 Gold Cup, ya never know though.

J-Bar
May 18, 2013, 07:22 PM
An American company that makes all types of firearms to high quality standards, and provides remarkable customer service and support... What's not to like??

I have 14 of 'em my own self. Not a brag, just a fact. Welcome to the club!

PapaG
May 18, 2013, 08:23 PM
Where are the 77's, the security sixes, .......just kidding. They are my favorites. 17 rugers and growing.

rule303
May 18, 2013, 08:45 PM
It's a nice start. I wouldn't call it a collection until you start having multiples of the same model in different variations and such. I am also a big Ruger fan, I own a "few".

loose noose
May 18, 2013, 09:25 PM
I had a Security six, and sold it to a friend of mine, unfortunately he passed away and his wife moved before I could buy it back. Went to his memorial but didn't think that was the place to make an offer on the gun. One of his sons probably got it anyway. Now Rifles, that is a different story, never had a Ruger 77, however last week at the gun show I saw a beautiful Ruger 77 with a mannlicher stock in .270 and all he was asking was $650.00. I hesitated and lost, made one round about the show and came back and he had sold it.:( (Note: it was a small gunshow). I've allways wanted a rifle with a mannlicher stock, hopefully I'll have one before I pass from this world.

If you enjoyed reading about "My Ruger collection" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!