Forster Co-ax Press in stock

PDA

dsm
May 19, 2013, 08:52 AM
Heads up to those looking for one...

http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=FP028271&src=exrbSrch

If you enjoyed reading about "Forster Co-ax Press in stock" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
dsm
May 20, 2013, 03:06 PM
Anyone able to snag one? Seems like they have 6 left out of 12 yesterday.

These are currently going on ebay for $360+

Two months ago, they were going for $500+

ArchAngelCD
May 21, 2013, 04:34 AM
Thanks for the heads-up but I already have one... That is one very fine press.

viking499
May 21, 2013, 07:03 AM
What makes them such a good press? I have never seen one.

stubbicatt
May 21, 2013, 07:30 AM
I bought one of these back in the mid 90's. I had great expectations for it, but I was disappointed and sold it. IIRC, the loads weren't any more concentric as those loaded on other presses I had at that time.

I find myself looking now at that RCBS Summit press which seems to have some of the features, but doesn't require that you use the lock ring to secure your die in the press.

John3921
May 21, 2013, 10:14 AM
I believe gunstop has them in stock also.

Love mine.

DM~
May 21, 2013, 10:38 AM
I've loaded more than 80,000 rounds on mine... I liked it so much i bought a second to have as a spare, i've never needed it and it's still new, hanging on a nail in the barn...

I should have ebayed it when they were selling for $500.00! lol

DM

ArchAngelCD
May 22, 2013, 12:35 AM
What makes them such a good press? I have never seen one.
It's the way the press aligns the dies and case. It's the additional leverage provided by how the set up the linkage. There are a few other good points about the design too.

Read about the press here:
http://www.forsterproducts.com/store.asp?pid=24822&catid=19938

If you enjoyed reading about "Forster Co-ax Press in stock" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!