huglu over under help

PDA

mo bow hntr
May 23, 2013, 12:10 AM
does anybody have any experience with or know much about huglu over under my sister bought a 12 and 20 in turkey a few years ago on a trip they are new in box would they make a good trap gun are they well made and what do they cost she doesn't remember and I want to be fair with her thanks thy are 104-A super poze 30'' barrels with chokes

If you enjoyed reading about "huglu over under help" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
oneounceload
May 23, 2013, 12:09 PM
You might want to ask these over at the Huglu subforum on www.shotgunworld.com.

Huglus are price-point made Turkish shotguns who have had a spotty reputation for quality and longevity. Since you mentioned trap, longevity is something to be concerned about, as is the barrel convergence for POA/POI. Some have had good results over a period of time using them occasionally, but many find the triggers to be gritty and heavy and have had other issues. While getting better with their production, where yours will be is not known. There will always be fan boys and detractors. Of all the folks I know who have one, one likes his in 28 gauge, most of the others have relegated them to the status of loaner

Prices can be found on the various auction sites

tarosean
May 23, 2013, 01:29 PM
I got one free and have fired 2 whole rounds through it. Looking for the right sucker to off load it on. Has the absolute worst trigger Ive ever pulled on any gun. They only go for about 300 used not sure of NIB prices.

flylo
May 23, 2013, 02:27 PM
I bought a never fired one a Dad gave his son for $100 & gave it to my son. It was OK, nothing wrong, nothing special.

If you enjoyed reading about "huglu over under help" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!