TX open carry special session

PDA

woerm
May 29, 2013, 08:38 PM
Hi, all just got message from Rep Lavender, he has asked Gov Perry to add open carry to the special session. If you could please email call Gov Perry's office and you rep and senators in Tx to get this in the special session.

Let's see if we can get this done.

Thanks,

If you enjoyed reading about "TX open carry special session" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Prometheus
May 29, 2013, 09:55 PM
Good luck Texas! Finally all those people who say "That's only legal in Texas" won't be 100% wrong, lol.

DNS
May 30, 2013, 12:44 PM
Sometimes these special sessions actually are pretty productive so here's hoping. Btw, it also sounds like the campus carry in a slightly different form is coming back for another try in this session too.

Time to email the gov.

thralldad
May 30, 2013, 01:07 PM
I just emailed the Gov's office! Time for a FULL COURT PRESS.

Kachok
May 30, 2013, 01:40 PM
We have open carry here in Alabama. I love the south.

Ryanxia
May 30, 2013, 02:51 PM
Good luck guys, keep up the good fight! Spread the word at your local gunshops/Cabelas/Craigslist/etc.

sf46
September 17, 2013, 09:38 AM
Any update on this? Was it looked at or not?

rbernie
September 17, 2013, 09:42 AM
Three special sessions have come and gone, and there will be no more scheduled for this session. No open carry on the agenda.

RandyRay41
September 17, 2013, 06:27 PM
Alabama does have a so called open carry law. Yet I have not seen one person open carrying. The law to me is still up for interpretation and unless you want to test it with your hard earned money for bail and lawyer fees I'm not sure if its worth it. The open carry law is about as muddled as black powder and replica guns and where they stand with the law.

ArmedOkie
September 17, 2013, 08:15 PM
Im sure one day I will get to post this for real. Yes I am that bored today.

http://s7.postimg.org/y2061blzf/IMAG0045.jpg

Twmaster
September 24, 2013, 03:31 AM
And that will be the only time I am jealous of somebody in Gutrock! :neener:

If you enjoyed reading about "TX open carry special session" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!