Question for Oleg's t-shirt buyers

PDA

chickenfried
March 18, 2004, 02:57 AM
I really like the quills shirt but I'm having trouble deciding which size to get. I'm 5'8" 180 pounds and usally have to try on the specific shirt before I know whether to get a large or a medium. Any help from similar sized people? Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Question for Oleg's t-shirt buyers" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mulliga
March 18, 2004, 07:51 AM
I'm 5'9", 170 pounds. I ordered two shirts from Liberty Outlet. Both were extra-large, and they fit with room to spare. I think a large would do it, but I like shirts that don't cramp me. Your mileage may vary, though...

Excellent shirts, BTW. Already washed them a bunch of times and they still look pretty good.

Outlander
March 18, 2004, 08:13 AM
chickenfried ... dont mean to hi-jack your thread but could you post the link for where you can order the shirts ... thanks.
BTW med = 38 - 40 chest ... the length should be good for you ( I'm 6'-1" 190# and med is good for me) chest size depends on how tight you want it.
Pretty soon I'll have to buy shirts by the stomach size :rolleyes:

chickenfried
March 18, 2004, 08:42 AM
Here's the link to the t-shirts.t-shrts (http://www.libertyoutlet.com/store/bystore.html?store=3)

If you enjoyed reading about "Question for Oleg's t-shirt buyers" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!