Trying to post Colt HBAR F/S

PDA

bmaj
May 31, 2013, 08:45 PM
Tried to post on the sale page but it said I was not authorized. Any help for the uneducated??

If you enjoyed reading about "Trying to post Colt HBAR F/S" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MrCleanOK
June 1, 2013, 12:58 AM
I haven't found it in writing, but I am almost certain there is a minimum post count requirement to start a thread in the trading post area. It's how the mods ensure that the area is for people who are productive members of the forum, not just for people looking to sell a gun.

bmaj
June 1, 2013, 04:18 AM
Thanks

tarosean
June 1, 2013, 04:45 AM
I haven't found it in writing, but I am almost certain there is a minimum post count requirement to start a thread in the trading post area.

There is a min post count and a requirement you be a member for 30 days.. The post count is not published so people dont pad posts just to hit that magical number...

Robert
June 1, 2013, 10:56 AM
That is correct.

Mal H
June 1, 2013, 02:35 PM
Any member who isn't eligible to create a new thread in the Trading Post should see a large notice when they enter any of the Trading Post forums. The notice explains in detail (other than the post count) the criteria for creating a new thread. If you didn't see that notice, please let us know.

If you enjoyed reading about "Trying to post Colt HBAR F/S" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!