ARG! C&R Rocked!

PDA

Ktulu
March 18, 2004, 12:16 PM
I got my C&R license and sent out the copies. Yesterday I placed my first order and was pretty excited about it. Excellent condition Yugo SKS sent right to my door. Life was good.

I got an email today explaining that the "Excellent" grade SKS's were all gone. Waaa waaa! How disappointing is that!?!

Oh well, I'll find one...

If you enjoyed reading about "ARG! C&R Rocked!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MarkDido
March 18, 2004, 05:49 PM
Patience grasshopper.... they will return!

I've only purchased 2 guns since I got my C&R (what's wrong with me!)

I picked up a Mosin-Nagant M44 and an excellent grade Yugo SKS, both from AIM and I am very happy with the guns and AIM.

Both were at least as good, or better than advertised and there's that warm, fuzzy feeling you get when you see Mr. UPS walking up the driveway with that long package!

PATH
March 18, 2004, 06:10 PM
Wait and it will be available again. In the meantime there are so many other goodies you could be buying. Remember that he who hesitates is lost.:D Well maybe not lost but certainly sometimes made to wait!

If you enjoyed reading about "ARG! C&R Rocked!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!