June Midway Promo Code

PDA

kyhuntsman94
June 3, 2013, 05:48 PM
Does anyone have the June 2013 Midway Promotion Code yet?

I tried googling them, and every code I tried has expired. Even the ones that have a June 30 expiration date.

If you enjoyed reading about "June Midway Promo Code" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Robbins290
June 3, 2013, 06:28 PM
im planning on ordering some p226 mags, will fallow this thread

JohnBiltz
June 3, 2013, 09:41 PM
I could use one also but I suspect we will not see any until their 4th of July sale.

sellersm
June 3, 2013, 09:44 PM
I've not found a working code for months now and there's an Internet "rumor" that they've discontinued them until further notice.

Sent from my fat fingers using Tapatalk

spanishjames
June 4, 2013, 12:36 AM
I use to get a discount code every month in an email, but haven't gotten one in months. With so much demand for everything gun related, there's no need to offer a discount.

almostfree
June 4, 2013, 12:37 AM
Same here. I haven't seen any promo codes since all the nonsense started.

Broken Anvil
June 4, 2013, 02:09 PM
I haven't seen a promo code in a long time. Of course it seems that they have so much of their inventory ""out of stock" or on backorder it's hardly worth the trouble. I've been a customer of Midwayusa since the 1970's but now I'm looking other places more and more......and finding what I need. Midwayusa does have great service and fast shipping but I can't buy what they don't have.

If you enjoyed reading about "June Midway Promo Code" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!