FFL dealers in SE PA (need a transfer)

PDA

clubsoda22
March 18, 2004, 06:22 PM
My regular guy who does my transferrs decided that he didn't want to do it for a new gun. This is despite the fact that he could not get me said gun. I'm wondering if there are any FFL's within an hour (preferably less) from philadelphia who would do a transfer for me on a new gun. Preferably the $15 "kitchen table" types. There's gotta still be some hobbyists out there with ffl's.

If you enjoyed reading about "FFL dealers in SE PA (need a transfer)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Dave Markowitz
March 18, 2004, 06:27 PM
I haven't done any business with him yet, but you can try Pete's Gun Room in Skippack. 610-222-4121. He charges $30, IIRC.

clubsoda22
March 18, 2004, 06:31 PM
I'd prefer someone who you've done a transfer with before. I've gad guys give me a good price of $25 for a transfer then another $25 for picking it up from the post office. Also, a lot of gun shops will demand that you buy new guns from them. This is why my usual guy won't do the transfer.

Brian Williams
March 18, 2004, 09:01 PM
Try trout run in Ephrata, They have always done mine all right 717-738-2525

Mikul
March 19, 2004, 12:44 AM
InSight in Jeffersonville, PA near Norristown

They usually charge $25, but you could catch them on a good day.

tok
March 19, 2004, 08:09 AM
PM sent.

If you enjoyed reading about "FFL dealers in SE PA (need a transfer)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!