Where have all the posts gone?

PDA

lloveless
June 14, 2013, 11:54 AM
This used to be a vibrant board, Now, I go to the shotgun area and there are only a few posts. The same in other areas that used to have at least two pages worth. What is up?
LL

If you enjoyed reading about "Where have all the posts gone?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Sam1911
June 14, 2013, 12:03 PM
You need to adjust your account settings. Go to "User Options" (top left of your screen), then in the menu on the left click on "Edit Options."

Find the box that says "Default Thread Age Cutoff" and set that back a bit. If you set it to show threads from the past two weeks, there are plenty there. Only about three from today, though.

Walkalong
June 14, 2013, 01:01 PM
It has always been ebb and flow, some days/weeks are busier than others, sort of like conversation in a room.

7.62 Nato
June 14, 2013, 01:32 PM
The sun came out, the snow melted, and people went outside. Those with ammo may even shoot some of it.

hso
June 15, 2013, 04:15 PM
And the winner is <drumroll> #4

lloveless
June 16, 2013, 08:55 PM
Thanks I'll check the settings. I don't think I changed anything, but then again maybe.
ll

If you enjoyed reading about "Where have all the posts gone?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!