EAA Biakal mp153 mag extension tube

PDA

agalindo
June 18, 2013, 10:35 AM
I had read on other forums that the Remington 870 mag extension tube would work so I purchased a Choate tube for an 870 and the threads are different. I then saw a youtube vid in Danish where this guy says he used a Berretta Extrama 2 tube. Does anybody know if this works?
Choate suggested I try screwing on a Benelli or Berreta end cap to see if the threads mached. The thing is I don't one nor do I know anybody that owns a Berretta or a Benelli. Has anybody tried these tubes. Does anybody own a mp153 and is able to try a Berretta and or Benelli end cap?

Some say the Tec-Star remington tubes work and the ATI but I've not tried them yet.

If you enjoyed reading about "EAA Biakal mp153 mag extension tube" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MCgunner
June 18, 2013, 10:39 AM
I don't know, wouldn't care since my guns are all plugged for a 3 round total capacity, but I'd think European guns would be metric threaded.

The end cap can't be THAT expensive...or maybe it can. LOL Take the gun to a gun smith and see if he can try it, or even a friendly LGS that handles Beretta.

agalindo
June 18, 2013, 10:42 AM
Yea that's what Choate mentioned. That's why they were thinking a Berretta or Benelli would work.

agalindo
July 2, 2013, 02:17 PM
FYI for anybody that might be interested. The choate remington 870 does not work. The Nordic Remington VersaMax tube does work, all you need is a spacer.

If you enjoyed reading about "EAA Biakal mp153 mag extension tube" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!