Excellent Product

PDA

FrankB1948
June 18, 2013, 01:22 PM
I received my first order from Missouri bullets. 1000 180 grain 40 cal TCFP and 500 255 grain 45 cal Keith type SWCs. Appearance, finish, packaging and lube is superb. Loading them now.

If you enjoyed reading about "Excellent Product" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
CPLofMARINES
June 18, 2013, 06:20 PM
Great to hear, I haven't started yet still educating myself,
But when I do, I plan to use their products. Good luck

SEMPER FI

BYJO4
June 18, 2013, 07:39 PM
I've been using cast bullets from Missouri for 3 years now and have nothing but good things to say about them.

Potatohead
June 18, 2013, 07:42 PM
Wondering about availability: how long ago did you order them? Were they backordered? do they have in stock product?

CPLofMARINES
June 18, 2013, 07:54 PM
Potatohead, from what I understand they are a stand up
Company and folks are getting their stuff within a week
To ten days.

CPLofMARINES
June 18, 2013, 07:55 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong everybody.

SlowFuse
June 18, 2013, 10:55 PM
The last time I ordered, which was about 4 months ago it took right at 2.5 weeks. I did however order a product that may not get ran as often as the more popular ones (ordered 32-20) and it was when some of the madness was in full swing.

Previously the turnaround time has been more like 4-6 business days. Cant complain, they offer a top notch product.

FrankB1948
June 19, 2013, 03:02 PM
It was about a 6 week delay, from order to delivery, but I was aware of the delay when I placed the order. Just have to plan accordingly.

Sam1911
June 19, 2013, 03:13 PM
MBC has always been fantastic -- great product, and Brad and Joanne developed a reputation for seeming to deliver your bullets almost BEFORE you'd ordered them! :)

However, the recent panic/shortage did finally catch up to them and their website lists about a 5-6 week wait for the time being.

They're installing a LOT of new equipment to increase their production to keep us all fed, but it will be a while before their capacity is really stepped up.

For now, keep ordering and be patient! :)

If you enjoyed reading about "Excellent Product" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!