valueing a smith 34-1 22 lr revolver and a colt peacemaker 22

PDA

ridgerunner1965
June 20, 2013, 07:44 PM
my son has a minty blued 34-1 smith and wesson 22 lr revolver. regular grips, 4 in barrel.it is a almost perfect unblemished example of this gun. i dont have any pics of it at this time.we are looking to find a approximate value as he is wanting to sell/trade for another gun he will find more usefull.

im just not up on older smiths at all.

he also has a colt peacemaker 22 lnib that he would like to establish a value on also. any help you guys could provide would be most appreciated!

If you enjoyed reading about "valueing a smith 34-1 22 lr revolver and a colt peacemaker 22" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
witchhunter
June 20, 2013, 09:55 PM
The 34 is golden, shoot it before you sell. You won't be sorry. I am just guessing around 500?

Kernel
June 22, 2013, 03:08 AM
$500 would be a gift. Prices on the old .22 Kit Guns are crazy high, and that pre-dates this current Obama scare - has been for years.

Add a hundred and keep going.

If you enjoyed reading about "valueing a smith 34-1 22 lr revolver and a colt peacemaker 22" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!