PDA

MinScout
March 19, 2004, 02:36 PM
Hello all. I've been lurking for about a year and finally decided to join the fray. I'm a Marlin Talk refugee, so please be gentle. ;)

If you enjoyed reading about "New Member" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
El Tejon
March 19, 2004, 02:39 PM
Welcome to THR, new friend. Have family up that way, Woodbury, Miiiinnnnehsoootah to be exact.

PATH
March 19, 2004, 02:44 PM
Welcome!:D Glad to have you on board!

Eskimo Jim
March 19, 2004, 02:48 PM
Hello MinScout,
Welcome to the High Road.

-Jim

Series 70
March 19, 2004, 06:27 PM
Welcome, neighbor. Keep an eye on the Rallying Point forum for the next MN THR shoot. We've had two so far this year.

MicroBalrog
March 19, 2004, 06:50 PM
Welcome on board!

M67
March 19, 2004, 07:04 PM
Welcome to THR, new friend. Have family up that way, Woodbury, Miiiinnnnehsoootah to be exact. Heck, where I come from, everybody have relatives in Minnesota. :D

Welcome

Bainx
March 19, 2004, 08:12 PM
Welcome aboard, MinScout.
Yup, we too have relatives [in-laws] in Minn. at a place called Cyrus, west of Twin Cities. HUGE grain farm.

Me: "Hey Don, what are those clothes-lines running from the house to the barn and to the garage for?"
Don: "For navigating your way around after big snows so you don't get lost!"

cool45auto
March 19, 2004, 09:25 PM
Welcome to THR!:D

If you enjoyed reading about "New Member" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!