Aimpoint Patrol Pro vendor

PDA

Torian
June 24, 2013, 12:07 PM
Gents,

Been saving up for a Patrol Pro to put on my 6920, and was just getting ready to order from LaRue when they abruptly ended their military discount program. In the past they had been VERY generous on pricing for Military and LEOs, but now, because of certain new federal government regulations (without getting overly political, mods are always watching :P), they are having to tighten their belts. I really can't hold it against them...it was great while it lasted.

Hearing Brownells offered a military discount program, I went over to their site, and checked out their prices and selection...both of which were pretty good. Once I got their customer service rep on the phone, I found that they do offer a military discount, but it is so selective and minute, you might as well buy it at the regular price. The Patrol Pro was priced at 409.99...which is nothing spectacular.

Is anyone tracking a optics vendor that offers discounted optics to LEOs and Military? This seems to be a declining trend of late. I ordered my last Leupold directly through the manufacturer, but I'm not aware of aimpoint having a similar program.

If you enjoyed reading about "Aimpoint Patrol Pro vendor" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Aimpoint Patrol Pro vendor" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!