Summit Denali Finally Arrived

PDA

cbpagent72
June 28, 2013, 04:41 AM
Well after almost 6 months of waiting my new Summit Denali gun safe arrived. It is incredibly solid. 1/2" steel plate door and 7 gauge body and made in the good old USA.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

If you enjoyed reading about "Summit Denali Finally Arrived" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Abear
June 29, 2013, 08:33 PM
NICE! Thanks for posting.

jetten
July 4, 2013, 12:29 PM
Great post. I'm looking at purchasing the safe as well could you provide a few pictures of the inner workings. I'd to see the linkage, cam and how bolts are attached.

Joe

cbpagent72
July 5, 2013, 12:55 AM
I honestly do not know how to get to that area so I probably cannot provide you with those photos.

Abear
July 5, 2013, 10:03 PM
Really nice, thank you for posting. Oops, double tap.

119er
July 7, 2013, 07:08 PM
I've had the Summit Rainier for several years now and it is an awesome value. I did research and tire kicking for quite a while. It had the best features that my budget would allow in the safe size that I needed. I think it is the RS-50 if I remember correctly.

cbpagent72
July 11, 2013, 03:06 AM
I am blown away by the quality of this safe for the the amount of money spent. I looked at the study safes and the steel was the same thickness but for the same price I got a safe that actually doesn't have to be hid in the garage. My wife loves the color and the black chrome.

horsemen61
July 11, 2013, 05:36 AM
good looking safe looks kinda empty though

horsemen61
July 11, 2013, 06:22 AM
:neener::neener::neener::neener::neener::neener:

If you enjoyed reading about "Summit Denali Finally Arrived" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!