Post deleted with no explanation

PDA

henschman
July 2, 2013, 12:30 PM
If you are going to delete one of my posts, I would appreciate a post or PM telling me why.

That is all.

If you enjoyed reading about "Post deleted with no explanation" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Robert
July 2, 2013, 01:31 PM
We have no idea what you are on about if you don't at least provide a link to the thread in question.

Edit:
Found it. The pic you linked was off topic and brought nothing intelligent to the conversation.

JShirley
July 3, 2013, 03:34 PM
Unfortunately, when a thread veers off-topic or degenerates, there may be multiple posts that are deleted or edited. It is not reasonable to expect staff to message every single member every time one of their posts is deleted.

If the post is a fairly serious rules violation, a PM will be sent when the infraction is generated.

John

Fred Fuller
July 5, 2013, 10:46 AM
That is all.

Ummmm... not quite.

Can you at least point to the thread from which your post was deleted?

Fred Fuller
July 5, 2013, 10:10 PM
BTW, if the post in question was in ST&T, that was almost certainly addressed in the material in the ST&T Library ... specifically, here: http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=582651

If you enjoyed reading about "Post deleted with no explanation" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!