Leupold deltapoint on pistol

PDA

Hyrulejedi86
July 9, 2013, 12:45 PM
Hey all, can anyone comment on the red dot? I'm going to put it on my m&p core but i need to decide if the Leopold is worth it and then what size moa dot/triangle to get. I think what had drawn me to it the most is the size of the glass.

Thanks everyone!

Sent from my DROID RAZR

If you enjoyed reading about "Leupold deltapoint on pistol" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Radagast
July 9, 2013, 09:48 PM
Tamara (Former Mod on several gun forums) has one installed on her M&P. She has several blog posts referring to it. Here is one.
http://booksbikesboomsticks.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/pew-pew-pew.html

splithoof
July 13, 2013, 12:29 AM
A shooting associate of mine (who goes back to the Bear Valley days with Jeff Cooper) has had one on his 1911 for a while now, and does quite well. He uses the Delta Point, and can still make fast hits out past twenty-five yards easily. I was interested in how it might last, and so far it has held up 100%. It is durable and should last a long time.

If you enjoyed reading about "Leupold deltapoint on pistol" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!